TTC #2 starting in october. who else? :)

Probably September-October for us too :) I'd like it sooner but I'm still breastfeeding too much right now to get pregnant. We're going to start slowly weaning in September.

We are currently planning to start TTC #2 in October as well. :) I have a little girl named Emma-Leigh that is 15 months old. I found out I had PCOS a few months prior to getting preggo with her and we went right to taking femara, which worked first try. This time I'm working on diet and looking into some supplements to see if I can start ovulating on my own between now and then. If I don't, I will start taking femara.

We are currently planning to start TTC #2 in October as well. :) I have a little girl named Emma-Leigh that is 15 months old. I found out I had PCOS a few months prior to getting preggo with her and we went right to taking femara, which worked first try. This time I'm working on diet and looking into some supplements to see if I can start ovulating on my own between now and then. If I don't, I will start taking femara.

Good luck on your diet! Pcos sounds challenging..
I'm on one too! I want to lose ten or fifteen pounds before getting pregnant just so it's easier on my back. I have back problems.

good luck everyone!!!! i cant wait to start and it'll be fun having so many people to TTC with!!! :)

Autumn- Thank you! Good luck to you as well. It def. causes some challenges, but I'm hopeful since I know that there are ways to help if it doesn't work on it's own.

amotherlove- I can't wait either! I'm so impatient. lol

I definitely have the baby rabies.. I wish we didn't have to wait! Lol. My only hope is not another August baby. It's really hot where we live. I'm mostly joking though, it will be a blessing either way

Hey, new here and going to TTC in August for #2. Just using 50mg of B6 to lengthen my LP as I'm a bit worried about it. Hope to see some double lines soon!

October isn't far away!:happydance: Any updates or feelings as things get closer?

I was hesitant at one point, but we are definite now. I haven't been on BC since having Emma nor have we used any other sort of protection. Since I have PCOS and knew we wanted another we were fine if it happened on it's own, though not getting our hopes up that it would.

I'm still low carb and still losing weight. I plan on continuing to lose as much as I can until we "officially" start. The only other thing I have to do is stop breast feeding. We are down to once a day, but I don't want to completely stop til we come back from vacation in 2 weeks as nursing will be a good comfort for her with all the traveling and staying somewhere other than home for a week.

Congratulations on the weight-loss!!

We decided to go ahead and try starting this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"