TTC #2 Want a Femara baby boy! Need tips on how to achieve a DS :)

babyteach

Reaction score
So I need a little help :). Our DD is 9 months old and we are going to start trying for #2, yes we are crazy but have always wanted our kids close together!! To conceive our DD we tried many rounds of failed clomid rounds (did not even ovulate :(). We switched to Femara 7.5mg and the first time I actually ovulated we got pregnant with our DD!!! We were thrilled and our prayers were answered!! Now that we are trying for #2 we really want a boy (but would obviously be trilled and blessed either way). We are starting Femara again Dec. 15th and will go in for a follicle check Dec. 26th! Hoping for a Christmas miracle!! If there is a good follicle I will get the Noveral shot that day and we are going to try the natural way ;). So my question is when should my hubby and I have sex to up our chances for a boy? I should add with our DD we had and IUI along with the Femara and Noveral shot, this time around we are going to try meds and natural conception for a few months before adding IUI again. Thanks in advance for tips on trying to conceive our DS :baby:

I think gender swaying says to DTD the day before ovulation and day of, male sperm supposedly don't last as long. If you know about when you should ovulate, you can try to gender sway. Good luck! :)

Thanks I am hoping to grow follicle and recieve a Noveral shot the 26th do I guess we should DTD the 26th and the following day :). So excited for the end of the month!!

I'm trying for a boy also, my daughter is 8 months old! So I'm crazy with you lol. Genderdreaming is a website that has a lot of info about conceiving a certain gender. Diet has an influence due to change in pH balance... male swimmers favor a higher pH. Eat lots of salt, bananas, tomatoes! Good luck, hoping for our little boys!

Thanks I will be checking out the website for sure!! And yes we can be crazy together!!!

i'm in the opposite direction..:laugh2: I have a 6 year old boy, now i'm TTC#2 and hoping for a girl. Got any pointers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->