TTC #2 with Pcos.....buddy wanted =D

Can't help you with temping - was suppose to start but never did. I'm rubbish in the morning!

I'm sure I have read that disturbed nights sleep can effect it?

I'd try soy hun, I know it dd nothing for me last cycle, but it defo work first cycle when ttc#1! got a bfp cd34 so it must have made me o cd20? Which for me is crazy!!

This will be cycle 2, going to do it cd3-7 and increase as I go.

Have you tried any royal jelly? Wonder if that helped bring on my af?

im defo going to try soy on next cycle using provera and compare to this month....i havent tried royal jelly...think i will...do you take it everyday? do you think it helped bring on af? id never have af if it wasnt for provera which is pretty rubbish x

Not sure if RJ bought it on or if it's pure coincidence? But I'm going to keep on with it.

Awful migraine again today - come up to bed early i feel rotten!

Don't no much about provera, what's it do?

i wil defo try soy next 'cycle'. not sure i can call mine a cycle as i dont actually have any, thats great how soy helped you last time. fx'd for this cycle for you. im defo going to try royal jelly when i have time to get some, cant do any harm. will add it to my big box of vitamins!!! i looked online last night at all the different ones you can get at holland and barret last night. might nip today to get some. do you just take it everyday?
provera is basically just the hormone progesterone....normal people with normal cycles makes progesterone towards the end of their cycle, then suddenly you stop and its this drop in hormone which makes you have AF. obviously i dont have any periods at all...so i take provera for 5 days and then stop, so it mimicks what your body would do...then i have an AF for about 1 day if that! ive only used it a handful of times...without it i dont have AF at all....if i wasnt TTC i wouldnt bother....cos it hardly makes me have one. I hope it kicks my body into some kind of cycle but im not sure. I have used it 3 months in a row in the past and it didnt work but then weirdly the month after i stopped using it i conceived on cd30 or something........theres no point taking it if you have some kind of cycle as it would mess it all up and prob make things worse, plus its adding hormones you dont need.
i used to suffer terribly from migranes - i feel for you they are awful x

:hi: ladies how are you? Sorry i havent messaged on here for a while i kept meaning to but forget :dohh: thats what being a mum does to you! :haha:
Well not alot to tell you really! I am having +opks again and i havent got a clue why! When i went the drs to have my bloods done my progesterone was 4 and she said i hadnt ovulated, so maybe its just elevated levels that the opks are picking up but my body is actually ovulating :shrug:
I havent as yet had my visit off AF yet, even though i had a week of spotting.........not sure if that was a very light period or just my Pcos being silly buggers again!!! If i dont concieve this cycle then when i will be starting Soy!
Any luck or any good news to report?!

:dust::dust:

xx

Hi - may I join please?

I have polycystic type ovaries (so the doc tels me!!) - no other symptoms other than irregular cycles and inactive ovaries - cheers!!

Started clomid last month, and have just finished my second cycle so hoping to ovulate this month!! [-o<

I had several smiley faces over the months (before I went to docs) and he said my body was trying to ovulate but wasnt - it must have just been a surge - maybe that's what is happening to you?

Good luck!!!

xx

of course you can join! more the merrier!!
nothing to report here...took provera to bring in af...which lasted all of one day...one day 10 now of a never ending cycle unless i take provera again...which i think im going to do about day 40 and then use soy this time round and see how things go!
x

Welcome bumblebeettc#1!

Hope clomid starts to work for you soon!

I'm on cd10, took soy days 3-7 so I'm keeping fx'd that I ovulate soon! I don't do temping or opks, I just want to bd and see what happens.

I too have pcos - but only have irregular cycles as a symptom.

Welcome bumblebeettc#1!

Hope clomid starts to work for you soon!

I'm on cd10, took soy days 3-7 so I'm keeping fx'd that I ovulate soon! I don't do temping or opks, I just want to bd and see what happens.

I too have pcos - but only have irregular cycles as a symptom.

misskat - you will have to keep us updated on how things go...im defo going to try so in next few months....ive decided to go back to the doctors as since being pregnant my pcos seems a million times worse and i just dont think its right to go without af for years! Got an appt in a few weeks time so will let you all know what she says...plus i want them to know im ttc as they dont even consider referring you anywhere unless you have been trying for forever! and im sure they think your lying when you go a year down the line and say we have been ttc for a year...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->