TTC 2 years, 9 days late!!

Babybump44

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, i've been reading all your story's for past 2 years and i finally have a reason to get a username and post my own story. :)

i'm 22 and my fiancè is 24 we've been together for 9 years, since i was 12 and he was 14. We've been TTC for 2 years and this month i'm finally 9 days late. I haven't tested yet, although i'm rarely ever late i'm so used to being disappointed i don't even want to test. I just feel like i'm waiting for my period to come.. i've been having a few sympotoms but their very similar to period sympotoms so i'm not sure. I've been having some nausea throughout the day, peeing alot more, one of my boobs been very sore(weird that it's just one? it's really bothering me), i had been using the washroom alot more and been very gassy, mood swings last week (not some much now), and i've felt a bit more tired the past few days, and of course a missed period. it's very similar to period sympotom's and i'm just tired of peeing on that stick and always being disapointed. i know you're all going to tell me to test, i just need some other ladies to talk to who understand's. It seems all my friends are pregnant or have kids and i'm the only one with this problem. What did you guys do to keep calm after so many negative's? i'm going crazy. i want to see a BFP!

oh dear jesus girly go and pee on a stick. FOR ME if not for you :D x

I understand I no longer test and I am giving myself the 18dpo rule.......most of the time my period comes far before that u e doing great just test now it seems u are far past ur af due date let us know fx

Yeah, i'm going to test soon. i'm so done with seeing negatives i don't even keep any test in the house anymore because i'll use them all within a few days and that make's me feel worse. maybe i just want to be pregnant to much to get pregnant.

We all are like that. If u test now I'm sure it would he blazing pos. If u r indeed prego!!!!! 9 days is a long time not to be pregnant!! And not have a period

Negatives are terrible to see :( but good luck! I can't wait to find out!

Even a cheap dollar store one would work 9 days late!!! GO SEE! Quick we are dying to know! **FINGERS CROSSED** Best of luck! maybe you'll bring us all luck ;)

i can't get a test today, but i work tomorrow until 6 so i'll test when i get home & let you all know my result's! keep your fingers crossed for me!! :)

I'll say a little prayer for you tonight! Get some rest, have a good day at work!

Hey everyone, horrible day to say the least & just tested and got a BFN. So disappointed.. Just don't think it's going to happen for us. Keep praying for us & I'll keep praying for all of you. Baby dust to all!!

Hope it is pregnancy and ur test is a false neg!! Fx for u hun. Now u have an account don't hide away in the background come and get to no us xx

Hey everyone, horrible day to say the least & just tested and got a BFN. So disappointed.. Just don't think it's going to happen for us. Keep praying for us & I'll keep praying for all of you. Baby dust to all!!

So you're 10 days late now?? And that's super uncommon for you?? Ok, so before I say the good stuff, first let me just commiserate with you on the BFN thing...it soooo sucks every month when I have to see those glaringly white BFNs. It's sad, disappointing, and discouraging, all at the same time. Everyone here knows the feeling. No matter how many times we tell ourselves we're not gonna get our hopes up, we do anyway. What's sad is that I've gotten to a point where I start feeling the disappointment before I've even finished peeing! :wacko: But let me just say also, girl, 10 days is pretty late, if that's unusual for you... I know you got a bfn, and I'm not trying to get your hopes up, but I did know a girl who never got a BFP on a HPT. She just knew from how she was feeling that she was prego. She had to go to the doc for a blood test, and it still showed neg, so they had her come back in another week, and that's when the blood test finally showed pos (2 wks after missed AF). Her daughter is 6 yrs old now. :) Its rare, but there are some girls that don't register on HPTs. So I guess I'm just thinking, it ain't over til AF shows, so if it still hasn't arrived in a few more days, maybe have your doc do a blood test. Good luck Hun!!! :hugs:

Its unbelievable how sweet all you ladies are, between all the negatives you still seem to put a smile on my face. It's easier knowing I'm not the only one having problems getting pregnant. I'm not going hiding anywhere no worry's, your all stuck with me now :) .. I'll fill you guys in on weather i get AF, i still have an extra test for a week from now just incase! Have a great day/night everyone, Your all amazing ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->