TTC 2 years, 9 days late!!

Oh, you also asked how we stay calm through all the BFNs.... When I'm really down about it, I'll read success stories, but i try to find ones that have a pre-BFP story similar to my own. If I can't find one on here that's similar, I'll just google something to find some. It helps me tremendously to read about women like me who eventually got their BFPs. Gives me hope and picks me up. :) Def keep us posted, I'll be dying to know! GL dear! :flower:

Really hoping this is it for you and it's gonna be a BFP!!! X

YAE BABYBUMP! **Fingers crossed** Lots of HUGS & baby dust your way!! keep us posted!

so what happened ?! I would like to know. I'm 5 days late and neg. prego test =( but I still have hopes, and would like to see how things end with you!

Well I'm 13 days late. Got a negative test at 9 days late. I still haven't gotten my period so I'm going to test again in a few days. always have hope as long as you dont have your period!

Oooh I'm subscribing! Really wanna hear some good news from you right now!!! FINGERS CROSSED!!! xxxx

So it's been a few more days now... Waiting anxiously, hehe! Still no AF???

14 days late, peed on a stick this morning and BFN again.. Still have hope though until my period shows up! Like one of you ladies said "you had a friend that didnt get her BFP until 23 days late". Staying positive!

14 days late, peed on a stick this morning and BFN again.. Still have hope though until my period shows up! Like one of you ladies said "you had a friend that didnt get her BFP until 23 days late". Staying positive!

And my coworker had to get blood work to find out. In fact, when she went a week after missing AF, she got neg blood work. Went back another week later, and blood finally showed she was prego. She worried at first about mc since it took so long to show up, but her hcg levels rose after that, and her DD is now 6 yrs old. :)

My brothers oh didn't find out until 18 weeks because they didn't pick it up on pregnancy tests in the hospital x

Fx crossed for your BFP! Being that late has got to make the BFNs even worse :/

Hey ladies, this maybe TMI but I'm going to say it anyway lol. 5 hours ago i peed and there was a little bit of blood when i wiped, so i put in a tampon just incase and when i took it out 5 hours later was very little.. Close to nothing? Hoping it was spotting!! Going to test again at 20 days late. I'm 16 days late as of today :)

Hey ladies, this maybe TMI but I'm going to say it anyway lol. 5 hours ago i peed and there was a little bit of blood when i wiped, so i put in a tampon just incase and when i took it out 5 hours later was very little.. Close to nothing? Hoping it was spotting!! Going to test again at 20 days late. I'm 16 days late as of today :)

Remind me, did you say you're sometimes this late, or are you never, ever this late? If never, I'd go to the doc for the blood test. I'd be way too curious to be as patient as you are, lol! And since I know the girl who never got a positive HPT (had to have bloodwork to show it), I'd be calling my doctor up! LOL. But if you've had this happen before, then I can definitely see why you could just wait it out.

Ohhhh I hope af still hasn't gotten you. Fingers crossed for you :baby dust:

Oh, goodness, I've been following this post for a little bit now and I cant wait to hear if you get your BFP! I'm super excited for you! Hope all goes well! Best of luck, and tonnnsss of baby dust sent your way! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->