Ttc#2

amandakelley

Mommy to Brayden&Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was a regular here on BnB while I was pregnant with my son, Brayden, but a little after he was born I just kind of stopped coming on. But I'm back now! And TTC. :)

I'm not entirely sure on all the TTC lingo yet, so bare with me. I'm also a bit of a newbie when it comes to TTC. My periods are pretty irregular, so I'm not sure on how to track. Any advice on this? Anyone else's AF irregular?

This is our first cycle TTC for #2.

I didn't have a period in February and we thought for a moment I was pregnant as we weren't really taking any measures to prevent anything other than the "pull out" method. I've been using my planner and an app on my phone called Period Tracker to track my period and everything. The ones that are recorded is:
December: 27th-31st
January: 26th-31st
February: none
March: 8th-12th

So I'm 7 days past my last period. So I guess that would be cycle day 7? I'm not entirely sure when I ovulate. I read somewhere though that once your period ends, to DTD every other day? So we've been kind of doing that.

Anyone else TTC#2?

We're TTC#2! My cycles are also kinda irregular atm, I had the mirena which was removed early Jan. I guess they're just getting back to normal now, my app on phone predicted I should start AF yesterday and it came today. Its only been two months and I already feel like I'm going symptom crazy! lol I'm so impatient.

I was also a BNB regular while pregnant with DD, it was a god send for me. Welcome back, maybe we can help each other with lingo and keeping each other sane? haha <3

Hi i'm also ttc#2 & on second cycle trying. Had mc in Nov & went bk on pill for couple months to let my body heal advised by doc to wait a couple cycles. I'm also dtd every other day but using opks too so once i get a positive 3 days in a row. Good luck ladies & hoping we get our bfp soon and yep that would mean ur on cd 7 x

Hi Mum2sam! :hi:

I'm sorry about your loss! I hope things heal quickly for you! Looks like we're all around the same cycle? I hope we all get some good news soon xox

:hi:

I'm TTC #2, I have very irregular cycles (last cycle was 71 days, one before was 56!) so it's not proving to be an easy ride for me.. But coming on here keeps me sane!
We try and DTD every second day, just because I have no idea at all when I'm ovulating. I think every 2-3 days is what's recommended!

Good luck!! x

We're TTC#2! My cycles are also kinda irregular atm, I had the mirena which was removed early Jan. I guess they're just getting back to normal now, my app on phone predicted I should start AF yesterday and it came today. Its only been two months and I already feel like I'm going symptom crazy! lol I'm so impatient.

I was also a BNB regular while pregnant with DD, it was a god send for me. Welcome back, maybe we can help each other with lingo and keeping each other sane? haha <3

Oh, most definitely. :) Would be great to have a TTC buddy. :) I know what you mean about symptom crazy! My period was late because I didn't even have one for February, and after a while once it got into my head, I kept getting so many symptoms in my head and my body just responded and even DH was starting to think it, haha. I'm impatient too, maybe we can try to keep one another from going completely insane. :p

And yes, there is some new lingo out there since I was on here! And the whole website has changed! It's taking some time to get used to and I keep running to Google, lol!

Hi i'm also ttc#2 & on second cycle trying. Had mc in Nov & went bk on pill for couple months to let my body heal advised by doc to wait a couple cycles. I'm also dtd every other day but using opks too so once i get a positive 3 days in a row. Good luck ladies & hoping we get our bfp soon and yep that would mean ur on cd 7 x

So sorry for your loss. :hugs: Glad things are healing and you're ready to get back out there. I haven't used any opks, but if the way we're doing things aren't working and I don't learn to track my cycles as good as I'd like as soon as possible, then I may try some.

Thanks! I'll remember that. I just wish I knew which cycle day I ovulate on, lol. But maybe I'll start keeping track of things and notes and learn when to be able to tell. :)

:dust::dust::dust:
Hope this month is our month!

Hi Mum2sam! :hi:

I'm sorry about your loss! I hope things heal quickly for you! Looks like we're all around the same cycle? I hope we all get some good news soon xox

Definitely hope we all get some good news soon and some :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust

:hi:

I'm TTC #2, I have very irregular cycles (last cycle was 71 days, one before was 56!) so it's not proving to be an easy ride for me.. But coming on here keeps me sane!
We try and DTD every second day, just because I have no idea at all when I'm ovulating. I think every 2-3 days is what's recommended!

Good luck!! x

Oh, wow! Mine are pretty irregular, but I normally still have one a month, I just never know when I'll have it. That would drive me insane having 50+ day cycles. I'd be spotting symptoms like crazy.

:hugs: You can always message me if you'd like too. :)

Have you tried cervical mucus checking and whatnot? That's what I'm trying to learn how to do, but it's so weird, lol. We've been trying every other night and if not then at least 2-3 days. OH thinks its hilarious when I start getting fidgety when there is too many days spaced between.

Oh, most definitely. :) Would be great to have a TTC buddy. :) I know what you mean about symptom crazy! My period was late because I didn't even have one for February, and after a while once it got into my head, I kept getting so many symptoms in my head and my body just responded and even DH was starting to think it, haha. I'm impatient too, maybe we can try to keep one another from going completely insane. :p

And yes, there is some new lingo out there since I was on here! And the whole website has changed! It's taking some time to get used to and I keep running to Google, lol!

Yes! I would love that!

Its hard not to think it, when you've totally missed a period! I wasn't even late and could have sworn that this was my month.. well the :witch: has visited now :cry:

How you doing today?

Yes! I would love that!

Its hard not to think it, when you've totally missed a period! I wasn't even late and could have sworn that this was my month.. well the :witch: has visited now :cry:

How you doing today?

Aww AF came? :( :hug: And I'm doing good, thanks. :) About to watch Frozen with my son for the first time and then will probably try to get some notes and outlining done for my writing. :) How are you? Other than the stupid :witch:?

Yes! I would love that!

How you doing today?

Aww AF came? :( :hug: And I'm doing good, thanks. :) About to watch Frozen with my son for the first time and then will probably try to get some notes and outlining done for my writing. :) How are you? Other than the stupid :witch:?

Ah I haven't seen that one yet!! I cant seem to get DD away from The little mermaid atm I never thought I could EVER get enough of that movie, oh how wrong was I!? Ciara has watched it at least a million times now lol argh

We're good :) its about 8am here so we're going to start getting ready to go out soon, its the dreaded food shopping day! DD has been home this week as she hasn't been very well so the food shop wont too extensive as im super poor haha

What are you writing, if you don't mind me asking that is?! Tell me to but out if im being too nosey :blush::haha:

Yes! I would love that!

How you doing today?

Ah I haven't seen that one yet!! I cant seem to get DD away from The little mermaid atm I never thought I could EVER get enough of that movie, oh how wrong was I!? Ciara has watched it at least a million times now lol argh

We're good :) its about 8am here so we're going to start getting ready to go out soon, its the dreaded food shopping day! DD has been home this week as she hasn't been very well so the food shop wont too extensive as im super poor haha

What are you writing, if you don't mind me asking that is?! Tell me to but out if im being too nosey :blush::haha:

Oh! It was pretty good. :) Brayden only sat with me for about 20 minutes in and then got up and started doing other things while sort of watching it and then finally just stopped, leaving me to watch the rest on my own, :haha: And oh! I love The Little Mermaid! Brayden hasn't seen it yet, I've been slowly trying to get him into the older Disney movies because he only really watches some of the newer ones or the Pixar and whatnot. He loves Toy Story though! And Cars and Monsters Inc.

And ooh, food shopping! Love/hate relationship there, Good luck!!

Well, write now I'm just working on a story idea that has been bugging me for the last two weeks. Finally started writing it down. Was trying to make it shut up because I've already got my hands full with writing stuff and not a lot of time due to work and school. I write Young Adult/New Adult books. Though I don't have anything published or anything. Yet. Need to get my butt on editing my first completed manuscript. It's been officially a year and a day since I finished my first manuscript rough draft, but I haven't gotten very far with editing.

I should be working on a Young Adult Urban Fantasy that I've gotten pretty far in, but this one is driving me mad and scenes keep coming to me and names and it's just driving me mad. And no worries, you can be as nosey as you'd like. :) I'm pretty open with some people, I'll let you know if there's something I'd like to not talk about or answer. :)

I can totally relate also second month & i'm driving myself insane! also extremely impatient just cant wait to be in the 2ww already cd15 & opk r definitely gradually darker hopefully positive in another 2 days & will hopefully ovulate in 3. Bd tonight will miss tmrw & then again on cd16 DH well proud of himself lol x

I can totally relate also second month & i'm driving myself insane! also extremely impatient just cant wait to be in the 2ww already cd15 & opk r definitely gradually darker hopefully positive in another 2 days & will hopefully ovulate in 3. Bd tonight will miss tmrw & then again on cd16 DH well proud of himself lol x

Good luck! Still have no idea when I'll ovulate. But we've been trying every other night. You know how guys are usually up for it anytime you are? Yeah, well I think I'm wearing my hubby out, haha! I've been making comments and he makes up an excuse for why he needs to go outside, :haha:.

What cycle day are you on again? I'm on 13 I guess. Still getting the hang of this cycle day stuff, lol.

That reminds me i still havn't watched frozen lol! dS had watched it when it first released with DH & i kept telling myself i'l watch it but tbh havn't been watching much telly lately. I'v had t cut DS tv watching dwn as he been addicted to pokemon & i'v told him only allowed 1 episode a day nw.

Anyway just spent last hour watching you tube videos of ladies who got thier bfp lol so much for me not getting obsessed this cycle but been crying along with the ones who conceived after years & made me emotional (coz my first took 5 yrs) I feel less crazy tho for testing at 8dpo & like most of the ladies on there u hype urself up & prepare to see a BFN but wen a bfp shows ur like NO WAY i'm seeing thngs. Cant wait for that moment again x

Hi ladies! We are starting ttc#2 this month. However, I'm still breastfeeding my 8 month old son so I have no AF yet. We have no clue when I'm ovulating. Guess we will just hope we are lucky lol.
Good luck to all of you! Hope we get our bfp soon!

That reminds me i still havn't watched frozen lol! dS had watched it when it first released with DH & i kept telling myself i'l watch it but tbh havn't been watching much telly lately. I'v had t cut DS tv watching dwn as he been addicted to pokemon & i'v told him only allowed 1 episode a day nw.

Anyway just spent last hour watching you tube videos of ladies who got thier bfp lol so much for me not getting obsessed this cycle but been crying along with the ones who conceived after years & made me emotional (coz my first took 5 yrs) I feel less crazy tho for testing at 8dpo & like most of the ladies on there u hype urself up & prepare to see a BFN but wen a bfp shows ur like NO WAY i'm seeing thngs. Cant wait for that moment again x

It's a good movie :) Catchy songs and some parts are funny. And ah, yes! Brayden has gotten obsessed with Pokemon as well! :) The Indigo League. Definitely my son :')

And aww! I never thought to look up videos of it. Now I'm curious.

Hi ladies! We are starting ttc#2 this month. However, I'm still breastfeeding my 8 month old son so I have no AF yet. We have no clue when I'm ovulating. Guess we will just hope we are lucky lol.
Good luck to all of you! Hope we get our bfp soon!

I breastfed Brayden up until he was 25 months. I got my period a little after his first birthday. You'll just have to do the baby dance every other day then ;)

Good luck to you as well! Hope it's a :bfp: soon!

Good luck! Still have no idea when I'll ovulate. But we've been trying every other night. You know how guys are usually up for it anytime you are? Yeah, well I think I'm wearing my hubby out, haha! I've been making comments and he makes up an excuse for why he needs to go outside, :haha:.

What cycle day are you on again? I'm on 13 I guess. Still getting the hang of this cycle day stuff, lol.

I'm cd15 now & yep it's not fun no more lol i said to him if were following smep might mean 4 days in a row frm wen i gt a positive opk & hs face was a look of horror lol i quickly added '& then were done! Until af arrives' i thnk that helped ha i thnk u should be covered if u bd every other day without opks, i just like to knw wen to stop lol as i ovulate cd19 ish so if i didnt do opks i'd b panicking & trying t get more bd in that i nd to!

Wat cd do u plan t stop dtd then? I also dont get alotta cm so that wouldn't predict it for me am using preseed tho as both times i conceived i did month i used it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->