Ttc#2

We're TTC#2! My cycles are also kinda irregular atm, I had the mirena which was removed early Jan. I guess they're just getting back to normal now, my app on phone predicted I should start AF yesterday and it came today. Its only been two months and I already feel like I'm going symptom crazy! lol I'm so impatient.

I was also a BNB regular while pregnant with DD, it was a god send for me. Welcome back, maybe we can help each other with lingo and keeping each other sane? haha <3

I can totally relate also second month & i'm driving myself insane! also extremely impatient just cant wait to be in the 2ww already cd15 & opk r definitely gradually darker hopefully positive in another 2 days & will hopefully ovulate in 3. Bd tonight will miss tmrw & then again on cd16 DH well proud of himself lol x

Good luck! Still have no idea when I'll ovulate. But we've been trying every other night. You know how guys are usually up for it anytime you are? Yeah, well I think I'm wearing my hubby out, haha! I've been making comments and he makes up an excuse for why he needs to go outside, :haha:.

What cycle day are you on again? I'm on 13 I guess. Still getting the hang of this cycle day stuff, lol.

I'm cd15 now & yep it's not fun no more lol i said to him if were following smep might mean 4 days in a row frm wen i gt a positive opk & hs face was a look of horror lol i quickly added '& then were done! Until af arrives' i thnk that helped ha i thnk u should be covered if u bd every other day without opks, i just like to knw wen to stop lol as i ovulate cd19 ish so if i didnt do opks i'd b panicking & trying t get more bd in that i nd to!

Wat cd do u plan t stop dtd then? I also dont get alotta cm so that wouldn't predict it for me am using preseed tho as both times i conceived i did month i used it x

I don't know how many days is in my cycle, so I plant to BD every other night until I get my :bfp: or :witch: :haha:

And omg at the look of horror, haha. We should secretly start taking pics of our OH's reactions. LOL! All men say they want it anywhere anytime until it's baby making time. ;)

Oh wow, that's awesome amandakelley! Good on you! I wish I had a talent like that, or a hobby or something haha BNB seems to be my new 'hobby', I cant leave it alone lol

I wish we were able to SMEP, I basically live alone with DD as OH is constantly away. When he is home, he's usually too tired to do anything. He should be home tonight and hopefully tomorrow, but the dreaded :witch: is here... then he's out bush, then he's away for 2 months.. I think this is going to take a while for us!

Well food shopping was eventful. I was later than I normally am, I tend to get there as soon as the shops open at 8am so I can avoid people. It was packed! Everyone was very rude, its like people no longer know the meaning of manners. I'm trying to teach DD why we use manners and when to use them (she's very good at it too) and grown men and women cant even use them. If my 3 year old can do it, why cant they?? Argh, sorry vent over haha

Oh wow, that's awesome amandakelley! Good on you! I wish I had a talent like that, or a hobby or something haha BNB seems to be my new 'hobby', I cant leave it alone lol

I wish we were able to SMEP, I basically live alone with DD as OH is constantly away. When he is home, he's usually too tired to do anything. He should be home tonight and hopefully tomorrow, but the dreaded :witch: is here... then he's out bush, then he's away for 2 months.. I think this is going to take a while for us!

Well food shopping was eventful. I was later than I normally am, I tend to get there as soon as the shops open at 8am so I can avoid people. It was packed! Everyone was very rude, its like people no longer know the meaning of manners. I'm trying to teach DD why we use manners and when to use them (she's very good at it too) and grown men and women cant even use them. If my 3 year old can do it, why cant they?? Argh, sorry vent over haha

Thank you! :) And aww, you could always try different things and see if something suits you. :) I took up knitting last year, it's very calming and pretty easy for the basics. :) You could do it while stalking BnB. ;)

May I ask what SMEP is? Haven't heard that one before. I'd Google, but I'm too into watching Reign at the moment, haha. And aww :( his job keeps him away? :hug:

And ugh, I hate rude people so much! I try to teach Brayden as much as possible as well. Brayden has actually yelled at someone before for pushing past him, it was hilarious. I would have gotten onto the man so badly if he didn't already have a O_O look on his face with Brayden yelling to watch out, that he was supposed to say excuse me and that he almost knocked him over.

Thank you! :) And aww, you could always try different things and see if something suits you. :) I took up knitting last year, it's very calming and pretty easy for the basics. :) You could do it while stalking BnB. ;)

May I ask what SMEP is? Haven't heard that one before. I'd Google, but I'm too into watching Reign at the moment, haha. And aww :( his job keeps him away? :hug:

And ugh, I hate rude people so much! I try to teach Brayden as much as possible as well. Brayden has actually yelled at someone before for pushing past him, it was hilarious. I would have gotten onto the man so badly if he didn't already have a O_O look on his face with Brayden yelling to watch out, that he was supposed to say excuse me and that he almost knocked him over.

That is so cute, he sounds so feisty! Go little man, go! haha

SMEP is the sperm meets egg plan, basically timing when to DTD in correlation with O. I think most do it without even realising tbh.

Ooo whats Reign? I'm watching supernanny lol love the trashy tv when DD is napping! Have so much housework to do though :coffee:

OH is army, so yea. He's home a lot too, but this year is full of course and exercises

SMEP is the sperm meets egg plan, basically timing when to DTD in correlation with O. I think most do it without even realising tbh.

Ooo whats Reign? I'm watching supernanny lol love the trashy tv when DD is napping! Have so much housework to do though :coffee:

OH is army, so yea. He's home a lot too, but this year is full of course and exercises

Haha, he is. lmao.

Oooh, okay! Interesting! Reign is a show on CW! Hard to explain! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reign_(2013_TV_series)

I love it! XD

And ooh, okay. If you don't mind me asking, are y'all from Australia? Or stationed?

We have just agreed we both want to TTC #2 and so I came off my pill a few days ago. So I'm waiting for my withdrawal bleed, and then any bleeds after that I'll assume is my period and I can start trying to track my cycles. I'm new to tracking, as we weren't really trying when we conceived our daughter so it's all new to me. I'm excited for this journey though!

I plan to try to DTD every other day as I have no idea if my cycles will be regular or not and guess I won't know for a few months.

We have just agreed we both want to TTC #2 and so I came off my pill a few days ago. So I'm waiting for my withdrawal bleed, and then any bleeds after that I'll assume is my period and I can start trying to track my cycles. I'm new to tracking, as we weren't really trying when we conceived our daughter so it's all new to me. I'm excited for this journey though!

I plan to try to DTD every other day as I have no idea if my cycles will be regular or not and guess I won't know for a few months.

Welcome to the TTC journey! :) Very exciting! Hope you get everything soon so you can start tracking! And DTD every other day sounds like a great plan. :) That's what DH and I are doing. :)

Good luck! Lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:

Haha, he is. lmao.

Oooh, okay! Interesting! Reign is a show on CW! Hard to explain! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reign_(2013_TV_series)

I love it! XD

And ooh, okay. If you don't mind me asking, are y'all from Australia? Or stationed?

We're all from Australia! We moved to Queensland from WA for his posting.

That look really good...might have to hut this all down lol

How have you been today?

Haha, he is. lmao.

I love it! XD

How have you been today?
Nice! :) And yes, it's really good. :) I'm trying to catch up on my shows because I got behind and I'm still on Sunday's episodes and Reign comes on on Thursdays, but I want to watch it noooow, lol.

I've been good, we went to get Brayden's haircut today. My abdomen has been feeling really weird today, it's hard to explain. I'm a little bloated which is odd and it's all tingly in my abdomen area.

How are you?

Haha, he is. lmao.

I love it! XD

How have you been today?
Nice! :) And yes, it's really good. :) I'm trying to catch up on my shows because I got behind and I'm still on Sunday's episodes and Reign comes on on Thursdays, but I want to watch it noooow, lol.

I've been good, we went to get Brayden's haircut today. My abdomen has been feeling really weird today, it's hard to explain. I'm a little bloated which is odd and it's all tingly in my abdomen area.

How are you?

Ooo hopefully its a good sign!! I'm super tired today, but I think that's from of a mixture of things, like bad food and :af:

We had a good day today, took DD t ballet this morning and we've just kinda chilled since. Did some colouring and played with her dolls house. Its been nice!

How does Brayden go with getting his hair done? He's such a cute little man oxo

Haha, he is. lmao.

I love it! XD

How have you been today?

How are you?

Ooo hopefully its a good sign!! I'm super tired today, but I think that's from of a mixture of things, like bad food and :af:

We had a good day today, took DD t ballet this morning and we've just kinda chilled since. Did some colouring and played with her dolls house. Its been nice!

Yeah, maybe! :) I'm super tired too, but that's because I've been staying up late because I'm off work for Spring Break this week and I go back Monday, so my vacation is almost over, lol. We're having a mini party at my mom's today for Brayden because her and my nanny won't be able to make it to his actual party tomorrow, lol. And I have so much school work to still do! Ahhh. And so many shows to catch up on and so much reading to try to catch up on and writing and editing. AHHH. LOL! Too much to do, I wish there were more hours in the day.

And aww, ballet! That's cute! I want a girl so badly. I'm not a very girly person, I'm kind of in the middle, if that makes sense. But I want to do all sorts of girly things with a daughter, lol.

Brayden's only had his hair cut twice. For the longest time we were wanting his hair to grow out and even out and be a little long, but his sides and back were getting SO long and up top it wasn't as long, haha. So we got it cut back in October. He was REALLY good there. I was sure to bring him to a high rated kids place that is a bit out of the way for us, but they were amazing and I was hoping his first experience there would be great because I didn't want him to be traumatized and then be scared to go again. But we had a great experience. They let him pick out a DVD to watch and then pick out a chair to sit in (They were all little sit in toy things; a firetruck, an airplane, a police car and I don't remember the other) And then they had bubbles to blow at him and the lady who cut his hair was talking away to him and asking him to hold stuff lol and when she went to use the razor to even up the back and around his ears she gave him a vibrating toy to hold and was asking him questions about it. He did very well.

But this time wasn't as great. I think he's a bit traumatized from getting staples in the back of his head. :'( We were going to go get his haircut a few weeks ago and he was jumping on the bed after we told him to get down and he kept doing it and fell backwards and hit his head on the corner of our dresser. :( So he had to get three staples in the back of his head. He was terrified and then when we went back to get them out, he was so scared and they told us to step out of the room so they could remove it because it would be easier and faster to do if he didn't see us getting upset over him being so upset and now he's a bit traumatized and doesn't like people messing around the back of his head near his scar. Sooo he did good at first, but then freaked out SO badly and they had a hard time cutting it. =/ But they got it done. It's just a little longer at the top than we wanted, lol. They spiked it into a mohawk at the top with blue baby hair gel.

My mom is probably going to have a heart attack seeing his hair again. The first time when we got it cut and they spiked it she thought we put it in an actual mohawk with the hair shaved on the side and just the hair on the top, but this is more of a fohawk, they just spike it at the top and he still has hair everywhere. :haha:

Haha, he is. lmao.

I love it! XD

How have you been today?

How are you?

Yeah, maybe! :) I'm super tired too, but that's because I've been staying up late because I'm off work for Spring Break this week and I go back Monday, so my vacation is almost over, lol. We're having a mini party at my mom's today for Brayden because her and my nanny won't be able to make it to his actual party tomorrow, lol. And I have so much school work to still do! Ahhh. And so many shows to catch up on and so much reading to try to catch up on and writing and editing. AHHH. LOL! Too much to do, I wish there were more hours in the day.

And aww, ballet! That's cute! I want a girl so badly. I'm not a very girly person, I'm kind of in the middle, if that makes sense. But I want to do all sorts of girly things with a daughter, lol.

Brayden's only had his hair cut twice. For the longest time we were wanting his hair to grow out and even out and be a little long, but his sides and back were getting SO long and up top it wasn't as long, haha. So we got it cut back in October. He was REALLY good there. I was sure to bring him to a high rated kids place that is a bit out of the way for us, but they were amazing and I was hoping his first experience there would be great because I didn't want him to be traumatized and then be scared to go again. But we had a great experience. They let him pick out a DVD to watch and then pick out a chair to sit in (They were all little sit in toy things; a firetruck, an airplane, a police car and I don't remember the other) And then they had bubbles to blow at him and the lady who cut his hair was talking away to him and asking him to hold stuff lol and when she went to use the razor to even up the back and around his ears she gave him a vibrating toy to hold and was asking him questions about it. He did very well.

But this time wasn't as great. I think he's a bit traumatized from getting staples in the back of his head. :'( We were going to go get his haircut a few weeks ago and he was jumping on the bed after we told him to get down and he kept doing it and fell backwards and hit his head on the corner of our dresser. :( So he had to get three staples in the back of his head. He was terrified and then when we went back to get them out, he was so scared and they told us to step out of the room so they could remove it because it would be easier and faster to do if he didn't see us getting upset over him being so upset and now he's a bit traumatized and doesn't like people messing around the back of his head near his scar. Sooo he did good at first, but then freaked out SO badly and they had a hard time cutting it. =/ But they got it done. It's just a little longer at the top than we wanted, lol. They spiked it into a mohawk at the top with blue baby hair gel.

My mom is probably going to have a heart attack seeing his hair again. The first time when we got it cut and they spiked it she thought we put it in an actual mohawk with the hair shaved on the side and just the hair on the top, but this is more of a fohawk, they just spike it at the top and he still has hair everywhere. :haha:

Oh bless him, poor baby! That first place sounds amazing. We don't have anything like that here! I've never even heard of it before. Maybe if you start to take him more frequently he'll start to get used to people playing with the back of his head and let them cut his hair better? Its a much bigger deal for boys, they have the clippers, they're loud, they feel weird, they're scary! Girls don't have to worry about anything like that. Ciara has always been pretty good with hers, but then she's only had two proper hair cuts.. The first one we had a fringe cut in and everyone said she looked like Dora the explorer, so that was quickly grown out :haha:

Wow sounds like you're going to be very busy! I've been thinking of going to uni, but the thought of having a 3yo, work and uni as well as all my home duties terrifies me lol I don't know how you do it!

P.s our replies are getting a little out of hand hahaha

P.s our replies are getting a little out of hand hahaha
:Haha: Yes, they are! I was all "Whoa!" earlier when I saw my reply back, it was so long! And yes, maybe we should bring him more. Brayden's only had two haircuts as well.

This is my first semester in college. I was only wanting to take two classes at a time, but they made me take three my first semester. It's madness so far. Classes started March 10th. I have two online classes and then my Psychology class is on Fridays from 5pm-8pm, lol.

Psychology?! Wow, well done! That's pretty intense.

Secretly dancing over here tonight lol DD decided 5pm was a great idea to nap, she's been cutting them out lately, so I tried so hard to keep her awake, took her to dinner and we played for a while. Well its 8pm and she's fast asleep!! I swore I'd have a tough time getting her down tonight since she had such a late nap, but nope! Yay! Now to decide what I want to do with my evening... A date with the couch and movie sounds great to me :)

Psychology?! Wow, well done! That's pretty intense.

Secretly dancing over here tonight lol DD decided 5pm was a great idea to nap, she's been cutting them out lately, so I tried so hard to keep her awake, took her to dinner and we played for a while. Well its 8pm and she's fast asleep!! I swore I'd have a tough time getting her down tonight since she had such a late nap, but nope! Yay! Now to decide what I want to do with my evening... A date with the couch and movie sounds great to me :)
yeah, its pretty crazy. And yay! That's awesome! I love when that happens :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->