TTC #2

sadeehedgez

Reaction score
Hello everyone.. it's been awhile since I've been on here. Last time I was active on here was when we were TTC for my son who is now 14 months old! We've recently decided to start ttc for baby #2! I stopped my BCP and had my withdrawal bleed 9/13-9/15 about 3 days. I didn't start using OPKs until CD 10 and it was negative and I started having moderate cramps with EWCM. So all week it's been off and on cramping with EWCM almost everyday it seems. All the OPKs have been negative despite all these cramps, backaches, and EWCM. My boobs aren't necessarily sore but they'll have random times of achiness and my nipples do seem more sensitive but nothing that bothers me too much. I'm on CD17 today and still negative OPKs but I've had heavy cramping today and EWCM just like last week. I'm thinking I maybe ovulated early before I started testing OR I'm gearing up to ovulate this week so I'm going to continue testing with OPKs to see. I haven't temped this cycle so if AF shows up I will next cycle to get a better idea of when I'm ovulating. When I got pg with my son I had EWCM for 2 days and cramps and then again a week later the same thing but I had to ovulate that first time since I got my BFP exactly two weeks later... Is anyone going through anything similar right now or have any insight?
TIA

They sound like good signs. Good luck :dust:

I didn’t have time to take it 3-5 mins after I tested but it looks positive to me?!

0CB918A6-9DC4-4EE2-85F5-77B415E6ABC7.jpeg

Just updating.. I did get my BFP around 8-9dpo 10/11 it was vvvfl but it has definitely gotten darker. I go in Nov 2nd for my first appt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->