TTC 2WW Early Pregnancy Symptoms??

Babiedust

Reaction score
Hi All,

Im new on here and joined today.

I really would like some advice, im driving myself crazy!!!

My partner and i have been trying to concieve for the last 5 months.
This month somehow feels different but i sometimes think im looking to much into early pregnancy signs.

I am due to have AF in 3 days time. A couple of days after ovulation my boobies were really sore and swollen even my bra felt tight. That was up until yesterday so i thought AF is soon to come however when i got out the bath today i noticed that my left boob is very veiny and i can now see the veins under my nipple. Its not so veiny in the right boob. They are still a little bit tender but nothing to how they were.
Also my stomach has been very bloated and still is.
The other sympton that i have also noticed today is usually a couple of days before AF i have a couple of days of brown discharge when i wipe however i feel quite wet down threre and i have clear discharge which is really unusual for me. Sorry for TMI.

Has anyone else experienced this or may know what is going on. Im too scared to do a PT as i dont want to see a negative result.
xx

Hi All,

Im new on here and joined today.

I really would like some advice, im driving myself crazy!!!

My partner and i have been trying to concieve for the last 5 months.
This month somehow feels different but i sometimes think im looking to much into early pregnancy signs.

I am due to have AF in 3 days time. A couple of days after ovulation my boobies were really sore and swollen even my bra felt tight. That was up until yesterday so i thought AF is soon to come however when i got out the bath today i noticed that my left boob is very veiny and i can now see the veins under my nipple. Its not so veiny in the right boob. They are still a little bit tender but nothing to how they were.
Also my stomach has been very bloated and still is.
The other sympton that i have also noticed today is usually a couple of days before AF i have a couple of days of brown discharge when i wipe however i feel quite wet down threre and i have clear discharge which is really unusual for me. Sorry for TMI.

Has anyone else experienced this or may know what is going on. Im too scared to do a PT as i dont want to see a negative result.
xx

Sounds like you can be pregnant. Symptoms sounds positive. Babydust to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->