TTC #3. A *TOTALLY TMI* Thread!!

Sweetpea31802

Reaction score
So this is my introductory thread a well as a question thread.
Anyways I am 36, DH is 49 and we have a DS who is 5 and a DD who is 11.
We have "sorta" been trying for 2-3 months for a third baby. I am more eager to really get down and try more so than DH is. Like I told him I am not getting any younger and I want to really start trying now!!
So here is the TMI part. I wanted to ask you ladies out there when you BD and your Dh ejaculates, does he....hmmmm how do I put it....LOL...well does he ejaculate deep inside and hold in in there or does he just keep BD'ing until he finishes? I know gross but when we were really trying for our DS he would just hold in in there until he finished now he doesn't. And most comes out. I guess because he is showing me he is trying and he does finish inside me but then again most all comes out and sometimes on his hands. So IDK.
Also I am on my first cycle of using the CBFM :thumbup: Day 11 and still high readings.
Thanks ladies, cant wait to read the responses :D

Hi Sweetpea, :flower:
I think i know what your asking and i think we usually hold it in there, don't keep going, that way most of it stays in there. I dont think my DH has felt the need to keep going even before TTC. :shrug:

Yah that's what I was thinking he should do as well. He used to do that when we were actively trying for our son. This time he is diffrent. I don't know why. I think he wants to have another buy then again unsure. He knows I want one more and maybe he does it that way just to say that he did do it inside even though I think a lot still comes out. I hope it's enough to get pg though. :)

if your unsure if he definitely wants another LO then you should sit down and talk and see where you both stand...

Oh please don't get me wrong, we have had lots of convos about having another LO. He does want another as I do as well. Just wondering about the BDing part. I know that if even some swimmers get in there theres a chance but was wondering how you ladies BD and if he holds in in there and stops or if he keeps getting the action going. LOL

Well, after DH "does his thing", and pushes quite deep when he does, he usually just kind of collapses on me. He's pooped out!
We usually like to snuggle or hug like that a minute or two and then he pulls out. I stay on my back, or roll over, or whatever.
I notice that whenever I stay on my back and hips propped up slightly for over 5 minutes, it all comes out only after about half an hour, so that definitely helps.

My DH always keeping going, but for the most part it all stays in until I get up. If I'm in the midst of ovulating I'll ask him to just get as deep as possible for the first shot and then he can keep going.

well when me and my OH were ttc #1 we dtd and when he came he pushed in and then we had cuddles with him on top of me and then after a few minutes he got out and then i sat with my hips elevated and it must of worked coz we have a LG lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->