TTC #3 anyone want to be my buddy?

proud mummy

3 boys and pregnant
Reaction score
Well as the title says im looking for a buddy.

Here is a little about me...

Im 25, DH is 26. We have been married for 2 1/2 years but been together 7 years. We have two sons. The eldest is 3 and the youngest is 1. We both work full time and manage childcare between the two of us and my sister.

My DH and I have always wanted a big family and have been trying for baby no 3 for the last couple of months. I have also just started doing the cambridge diet to lose 3 stone hopefully before I fall pregnant.

I dont know how anyone feels about it but I miss being pregnant. I love being pregnant and going through the whole process. I love having kids and its ever so rewarding when my 3 year old says "I love you mummy".

We have had a rough couple of years and this year im feeling positive that this year is going to be a good one for us. We so deserve it. Time for our luck to change.

Would like someone to talk to and talk about the ups and downs of ttc and in life in general.

Hope someone wants to talk to me lol

Louise x

Hey hun!

I'd love to be your buddy! I'm looking for one too! I'm 20, engaged to a wonderful guy, and we are ttc #1! Your so lucky to have 2 already :) :)

I had a very early miscarraige a while back at 4 weeks, and it was heartbreaking. 8 Months later we are still trying and although it is stressing us both out completely we refuse to give up!

xxx:hugs:

Hey hun!

I'd love to be your buddy! I'm looking for one too! I'm 20, engaged to a wonderful guy, and we are ttc #1! Your so lucky to have 2 already :) :)

I had a very early miscarraige a while back at 4 weeks, and it was heartbreaking. 8 Months later we are still trying and although it is stressing us both out completely we refuse to give up!

hiya,

So sorry to hear you miscarried not a nice thing to go through. You will conceive again im sure. It is a nightmare trying and not getting anywhere.
There is def hope for you. It took me a year to conceive my first and then 6 months to conceive my second so it didnt happen as quick as I would have hoped. But they are here now and worth the wait.

What do you both do for a living? Hope you had a nice christmas and new year. Hopefully 2011 will be the year for you both to have your baby!!

When you mention it stressing you out I can definately relate. It is stressful it was so annoying testing and getting a :bfn: followed by :witch: but both times I conceive was when the stress didnt get to me.

When I conceived my first we actually decided to get married at that point so I was focussing everything onto planning a wedding. Thats when it happened for us. (wedding was put off until after lol)

Second time was when my husband had to go up to Scotland to see his sick dad and was away all week. I so missed him that we didnt leave the bedroom all weekend.

So it is def true what they say about focusing on something else or going on holiday. (together of course)

Where are you from? whats your name?

Sorry if I have waffled :blush:

Louise

Hey hun!

hiya,

So sorry to hear you miscarried not a nice thing to go through. You will conceive again im sure. It is a nightmare trying and not getting anywhere.
There is def hope for you. It took me a year to conceive my first and then 6 months to conceive my second so it didnt happen as quick as I would have hoped. But they are here now and worth the wait.

What do you both do for a living? Hope you had a nice christmas and new year. Hopefully 2011 will be the year for you both to have your baby!!

When you mention it stressing you out I can definately relate. It is stressful it was so annoying testing and getting a :bfn: followed by :witch: but both times I conceive was when the stress didnt get to me.

When I conceived my first we actually decided to get married at that point so I was focussing everything onto planning a wedding. Thats when it happened for us. (wedding was put off until after lol)

Second time was when my husband had to go up to Scotland to see his sick dad and was away all week. I so missed him that we didnt leave the bedroom all weekend.

So it is def true what they say about focusing on something else or going on holiday. (together of course)

Where are you from? whats your name?

Sorry if I have waffled :blush:

Louise

Hi hun

Nope you havn't waffled at all! :) it's good to have somebody to talk to about it :flower:

My name is Gemma and I'm from Accrington, Oswaldtwistle. What about you?

We did say a month ago we will forget about it and just let nature take it's course, but neither of us have, and are still finding ourselves getting stressed over it!

I feel like a failure like I can't give him what he wants! :baby:

We are planning to move house very soon so maybe that will take our mind off it for a while?

How long have you been trying for your third? xxx

Im Louise, From Corby in Northamptonshire.

Hopefully you will be kept busy then so it will keep your mind of things. It will happen for you. Do you have a regular cycle? Are you using anything to help you pinpoint ovulation?

I have been trying for the last 5 months. My cycles are so irregular I never know when I ovulate. I started using the CBFM on my last cycle but because we went away from xmas I forgot to take it with me. So this month I havent used it it is just a guessing game lol. Im on CD30 today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->