TTC #3....CD11...looking for a cycle buddy :)

369TTCnumber3

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a 30 yr old female, my DH is 20 (dont judge) and we have been trying to conceive for the last two years with no luck.....Started my first round of clomid 100mg days 3-7 now I'm on CD11 and I would love a cycle buddy. Anyone interested please interduce yourself......baby dust to us all :)

Hey! Congrats on finishing up your clomid! This part sucks LOL. I just finished my first round (50 mg cd 3-7) and I am now on cd 17 waiting to hopefully ovulate. I'm a few days ahead but ill be happy to be your cycle buddy :)

Hello, I'm a 22 year old female, dh is 25. We've been trying for 1yr and a half on and off with no success at all. I've never tried clomid, but hope it works for u! It's very irritating seeing :bfn: and af come each month. I'm on cycle day 16. Instead of clomid I'm using fertileaid hoping it works before we make our first appointment. Wishing you a :bfp: cycle and sending ya'll lots and lots of baby dust ****

Ttc cd 13! I'm fresh of the pill on cycle 1... Should be ovulating Wednesday but who knows with my cycles just starting again. Hoping for a quick and easy BFP! DS is already five and we dont want them too far apart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->