TTC #3, cycle#12, need buddies!

starbaby2404

Reaction score
Hi All! Currently TTC #3. I have 2 beautiful little boys, 9 & 3. Both from my first marriage. That marriage unraveled, when he told me he didn't love me anymore. And I will add that i was 8.5 months pregnant and on bed rest for pre term labor at that point. What an ASS! Right?! But it's all good, because it has lead me to the greatest man EVER! I have since remarried my best friend. I have known him since i was 15. And we had always had feelings for one another, but never acted on them. Must i say huge mistake. We have currently been married for 2years. Together for 3. He was at the hospital the day I gave birth to my second child, and has supported me at my lowest. He also chased off my ex the day he showed at the hospital with his new gf and had hickys and scratches all over the back of his neck. He said he wasn't gonna stand by anymore to watch me get treated like crap. He wanted to take care of me, and my boys. So, here we are. My ex has given up all rights to my boys, and my DH has adopted them both. And we are now trying to make our first together. We have been trying for 1 year. So far, in that year I have had a D & C, d/t excessive bleeding after coming off of Nuvaring. I have had an HSG, everything is open with no abnormalities. And I have been on 3 rounds of clomid. My periods are still pretty wonky. Hoping that our chance comes soon. Hoping for a baby girl. But as much as I am tired of the dirt and dump trucks, I would still love a lil boy just as much. Looking for buddies!:flower::flower:

Ill be your buddy also . ive been TTC now for almost a year too . TTC #4 i three daughters my twins are 3 & my youngest is 2 . HOPING for a boy . so if i do get pregnant i DONT wanna know the gender cause imma be scared its another girl loll .

Ill be your buddy also . ive been TTC now for almost a year too . TTC #4 i three daughters my twins are 3 & my youngest is 2 . HOPING for a boy . so if i do get pregnant i DONT wanna know the gender cause imma be scared its another girl loll .

LOL:haha: I don't think i could not find out what the baby was if I got pregnant again...

Haaa you want a girl and i want a boy . funny ..

are you doing anything to keep you to ttc ??

Haaa you want a girl and i want a boy . funny ..

are you doing anything to keep you to ttc ??

I am dieting with the supervision of a nutritionist to bring my weight down...currently tipping the scale at 234. And taking vitamins, clomid 50mg. And of course, :sex: like wild bunnies...lol:haha: Other than that no.

Same here ive been working out and eating better too . im taking fertileCM , prenatal pills and doing the sperm meets egg plan and using pre-seed and softcups .

Same here ive been working out and eating better too . im taking fertileCM , prenatal pills and doing the sperm meets egg plan and using pre-seed and softcups .

Just a few more days and I can test. Hoping we both get :bfp: this month. Really don't wanna move on to Month 14 of ttc...Hoping 13 is my lucky# Do you have names picked out for future baby?

This is cycle 12 for me . so i hope 12 is my lucky number too loll.

i do have names picked out . Zayden for a boy & Swayze for the girl . &&& yes like Patrick Swayze haaaa .

What kind of symptoms u having?

What kind of symptoms u having?

My boobs hurt, but that is also normal for me when i'm getting ready to start a period. Getting headaches frequently. But as far as my first 2 pregnancies went, I didn't have any symptoms until I was late. So, I don't really symptom spot. Stupid stuff has been making me cry...lol :shrug:

i do have names picked out . Zayden for a boy & Swayze for the girl . &&& yes like Patrick Swayze haaaa .

Both are beautiful, and I particularly like Swayze. Very cute. We like Lucien for a boy nn-Luke. And Evanora (ev-uh-nor-uh) for a girl. nn-Evi.

OMG ! your just like me loll i loveee names that are different from most common names . i love the little girls name you picked out .

Both are beautiful, and I particularly like Swayze. Very cute. We like Lucien for a boy nn-Luke. And Evanora (ev-uh-nor-uh) for a girl. nn-Evi.

OMG ! your just like me loll i loveee names that are different from most common names . i love the little girls name you picked out .

I definitely like out of the norm names....My name is Amber....so when i was in school, if the name amber was said, 20 people turned around...I graduated high school with 8 other Amber's...so i def went/am going with names i've hardly ever heard...My oldest is Dominic, baby is Malakai, and we will see what we get for #3.
It is seriously taking everything i got to not test.....i am a POAS addict. but it gets soooo expensive...I'm doing my damnedest to wait. Dr. said to test on the 6th....but i will be 12dpo on friday....so trying to wait til friday.

oooo i love their names :) yeah it sucks to have the same name as so many people . i love different names because they make you stand out .

im a POAS freak too loll . i waited with my twins to take a test like i was suppose to but im third came as a suprise so now that im trying i cant help but wanna always know if i am or not each month now its its even worse cause i want it so bad now .:blush:

oooo i love their names :) yeah it sucks to have the same name as so many people . i love different names because they make you stand out .

im a POAS freak too loll . i waited with my twins to take a test like i was suppose to but im third came as a suprise so now that im trying i cant help but wanna always know if i am or not each month now its its even worse cause i want it so bad now .:blush:

Yep, I feel ya! DH is saying why don't you wait until your late, like normal people. Seriously, by now I'd think he would realize i'm not normal...lmao...I just want another baby so bad. Something other than the adoption to tie us all together.

I am sooooo tired today. DH has a chest cold, so he was snoring like a cave full of grizzly bears...Malakai came to our bed last night at about midnight...and he sleeps spread out like a starfish...lol...Guess who was stuck in the middle of that....ME!!!!..didn't sleep a wink...:sleep:.but thats ok, because i slept twice while i was driving to work this morning...lol...glad it was just a quick nod, cause I would hate to be responsible for hurting someone....:dohh::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

yeah my daughters do that alot . i go to bed pretty late like 12/1 AM . i dont even like coffee but race tracks white chocolate carmel frappe is good it gets me sooo hyper . :wohoo::wohoo:

i hope your hubby gets better a chest cold doesnt sound good at all . is it messing up your time to baby dance ??

yeah my daughters do that alot . i go to bed pretty late like 12/1 AM . i dont even like coffee but race tracks white chocolate carmel frappe is good it gets me sooo hyper . :wohoo::wohoo:

i hope your hubby gets better a chest cold doesnt sound good at all . is it messing up your time to baby dance ??

Yeah...he isn't doing well...has a lot of congestion on his chest...coughs and spits out mucus alot...sore throat...hard for im to breath so he snores really bad when he is asleep...
So yeah...haven't had any booty for about a week. He just doesn't feel like it, and I don't blame him..I wouldn't feel like it either....But I think we are out of our fertile window anyway, so no biggie.
I couldn't wait any longer to POAS, so i did Thursday....:bfn:...but that is also 4 days earlier than the dr told me to test, by what he considered my most fertile time...so i will test again on monday....maybe it will change over 4 days...lets hope right?!

Next Thursday I get my first paycheck from my job so ill go get a test then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->