TTC #3, cycle#12, need buddies!

Tested this morning....:bfn: getting discouraged...tired of my cycles being so wonky...I will be starting a script from the dr in the morning that will make me start a period. and then I'll be OPKing as well. just ready for this to happen already...Before BCP, my cycles were so regular, i could plan things around them...now i have to hope it doesn't come, cause i never know....ready for my body to get with the times and do what it is supposed to.:nope::shrug::wacko::cry:

Awwww im sorry i do hope he feels better that sounds BAD . when did you ovulate & i hope you do get your BFP :)
yeah my daughters do that alot . i go to bed pretty late like 12/1 AM . i dont even like coffee but race tracks white chocolate carmel frappe is good it gets me sooo hyper . :wohoo::wohoo:

i hope your hubby gets better a chest cold doesnt sound good at all . is it messing up your time to baby dance ??

Yeah...he isn't doing well...has a lot of congestion on his chest...coughs and spits out mucus alot...sore throat...hard for im to breath so he snores really bad when he is asleep...
So yeah...haven't had any booty for about a week. He just doesn't feel like it, and I don't blame him..I wouldn't feel like it either....But I think we are out of our fertile window anyway, so no biggie.
I couldn't wait any longer to POAS, so i did Thursday....:bfn:...but that is also 4 days earlier than the dr told me to test, by what he considered my most fertile time...so i will test again on monday....maybe it will change over 4 days...lets hope right?!

Idk when I ovulated or even if i ovulated. My period started with spotting on April 5th,then nothing for the 6th and 7th. then spotting again 8th and 9th. then full flow bleeding from the 10th to the 19th. My dr says that we are assuming that i am ovulating because i am having periods, but that may not be the case. so i am going to start OPKing this cycle. We shall see what happens I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->