TTC #3 First time "trying" Needing help!!!

LRodriguez

Reaction score
SO this is my second post. And my first didn't get any response. Hoping to get some feed back this time.
I have 2 children already. Neither were planned. This is my first time TTC so I'm mildly obsessing. lol. We were hoping for a November baby but my cycle had been all crazy so IDK if its going to happen. Im 8 days post AF. And I was having mild spotting a few days after but my CM seemed good. Ive been checking daily.
Well we had sex last night and this morning for whatever reason my husband was unable to get off. Well I went to the restroom and checked my CM again and now its like bone freaking dry. Could this be because of the sex? or am I just messed up? I have been using OPK's and not getting anything on them.
I'm just really frustrated and confused. This is new to me to be trying. My first two were when I was still a single mom and shit just happened. So now that im married and we want a baby, Im like AHH.

Any advice at would be helpful! TIA

You might have ovulated, because CM often dries up right after. It could also be because of the sex, I know sex usually clears me out a bit, but given the timeline I'm guessing you ovulated. Next month maybe try telling/charting so you can see exactly when you ovulate and it might give you some more insight. GL!

Well hopefully I didn't miss it. We've been getting busy a lot before the last two days. Im going to try and monitor a couple more OPK's and see if anything happens. According to my cycle app I wasn't supposed to ovulate until friday/saturday. So either way keep your fingers crossed for me! If it doesn't happen this month im going to track for a few months and try again in May.

Just keep doing the business until you get a clear indication of ovulation, opk's, temps, pain, cm can all indicate it's happened. Good luck!

That's what I'm thinking! Any of yalls DH get performance anxiety or anything when your trying?? It's not common that he has trouble getting off so I don't wonder if maybe he's just like nervous because we are like actually trying to make a baby! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->