TTC # 3 Long Journey already!

MommyCate

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Cate. I'm already a mom, to a beautiful 21 month old and 6 year old angel baby (another girl named Linnea).
In November, we decided to move from not actively trying but not preventing to full blown trying. I didn't have a period from November to early January and thought that I was pregnant but not testing positive. (didn't find out with my angel baby until 17 weeks) went in and had an ultrasound only to find out I've got a dermoid cyst on my right ovary that is growing, a cyst on my left ovary and a polyp within my uterine cavity. As a result, I haven't been ovulating.

Currently, I haven't had AF in over 70 days so I'm not able to try as actively as I would like.
I'm having surgery to correct it all in the morning and hopefully I will get my BFP soon afterward!

Good luck Hun! We are ttc number three as well and as you can see from my siggy we haven't made it yet.

Hi there MommyCate. We're also TTC #3 and things have definitely not been as straightforward as it was with our other two. I hope your surgery went well today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->