TTC #3 Momma's

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Thought I would take a big shot at making our own special group. This group is for the Mom's of two who are being crazy enough to TTC #3.
Rants, Stories, Advice anything you wanna talk about ... lets do it here and hang together until we get our :bfp: :coffee:

Not sure how many are out there, but I am! Have 2 boys 8 and 5 and going for a final number 3 :)

My family is probably going to think I'm nuts haha

Haha! Yea mine to. I also have 2 boys who are 4 and 2

Count me in I've also 2 boys , ones nearly 5 and the others 3 :) xx

Glad to have another member :) hopefully we will get a few more ladies in here to share the journey with :)

AFM - Im still waiting for :witch: to leave completely... lol

I'm in TWW but I don't think I'm pregnant. Although last two pregnancies I didn't have any early symptoms. I'm just not feeling it though :p Will probably grab a two test box and test on Thurs or Fri as I'm due for AF between 25th and 28th.

We all have boys lol. My brother and his wife had 2 boys and then a surprise girl. I dreamed I had a girl the other night and I didn't know what to do with her :p

This is my first cycle off bcp so I'm not so sure atm if I have Deff ovulated but if I did I'm roughly 9/10 dpo had reslly light pink spotting only when wiping on Thursday an a bit to do mixed with slimy ewcm so I don't k ow what's happening xxx

I had a bit of EW CM but not alot, and brown spotting early this week. But when I was on the copper IUD I use to get tons of EWCM. so weird. Lol. I am not organized enough to temp etc. so it's all a waiting game ha

Ooh lucky ladies to be in the TWW. LOL its annoying me that AF is taking her sweet time FULLY leaving. LOL

Sounds like possible IB for you ladies?? FX! Sending lots of :dust: to both of you

Hey ladies :hi: Two boys here as well! Lol. 3.5 and 1.5. So I'm about 10 DPO and I think I got a faint line this morning. Eeek!

Oooh how exciting MommyB! Do you have a pic? Keep me posted and if you get your :bfp: i will update your status! :D

I have 2 girls and ttc our final baby. I conceived my girls quite quickly but this time it's taking longer. I am now on cycle 4 and starting to wonder what we are doing wrong! I am waiting for my thermometer to arrive in the mail and it will be my first cycle temping.

I'm in my TWW for #3! I'm pretty sure I actually ovulated on 10/13 or 14, my previous 3 cycles were all -OPK tests...

I have two boys, ages 8 1/2 and (almost) 3. They were both conceived on the first cycle of NTNP after stopping BC (first time the pill, second an IUD), so this TTC journey is new to me. IUD was removed in July after 3 previous unsuccessful attempts. So far am only using OPKs and paying attention (but not charting) CM, which did NOT line up with the OPK results...

I'm feeling very af'y today I had a slight weird feeling this morning down below was like a throbbing pulling poking sensation lasted about 15 minutes was a tiny bit sore I've been out and about so I'm heading home now see how I feel when I chill lol x

Bfn for me this morning :( I think yesterday's was an evap. Not out yet though. I'll test with a frer in the morning, if that's negative than I'm waiting for AF! Lol.

Hi, I am new at this and hope you don't mind me crashing your group. I too, am another crazy one TTC #3! I currently have a 7 yo girl named Ava Marie and a 5 yo boy named Kaden James. They both are going nuts about having another sibling. It took my husband a year to get on board with the idea, but now I think he is more excited about it than I am (if that is even possible).
I am currently 9 DPO and am dying to take a test. We have only been trying for a couple of months and this waiting game is killing me! Not that I have been TTC for very long, but it seemed like it happened right away for the first 2. How long does everyone typically wait to test? I was thinking I should be good to test sometime this weekend if no sign of AF???

Welcome to the group ladies! :hi:

Jamie - i know lots of women who SWEAR their AF was coming but ended up pregnant. FX for you still.

MommyB - Sorry about the :bfn: this morning :(. Its not over till the :witch: arrives. :dust:

AFM - My AF seems to not want to fully leave! Im CD 8 and im still having spotting! Its driving me MAD!

Hi everyone! We're ttc number 3, we've got 2 gorgeous girls (aged 9 and 4) but think another bambino would complete our little family! Had my implant out nearly 3 weeks ago - still waiting for my first af but have got some much stronger lines on my opk's today so hopefully things are going bk to normal! Lots of luck to everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->