TTC #3 Momma's

I think I'm out :( Tested with a FRER and is was a complete bfn. And I feel like AF is on it's way. I'm due Thursday, if it's not here by the weekend I might test again but I doubt it. I've now come to realize that post birth control symptoms are very similar to my pregnancy symptoms. So next cycle I've vowed to not test early and not symptom spot as much. I've made myself crazy these last couple weeks. Lol

How is everyone else doing?

mommyB, sorry to hear about the FRER results. My AF is due Thursday as well and I am holding out on testing so I don't drive myself nuts. I tested like crazy last month and was so mean and grumpy after receiving the results. I did test last Friday, but I knew it would be way to early and of course got a bfn. I vowed to not test until after my AF was due to avoid my grumpiness. :)

How is everyone today?

mommyB, sorry to hear about the FRER results. My AF is due Thursday as well and I am holding out on testing so I don't drive myself nuts. I tested like crazy last month and was so mean and grumpy after receiving the results. I did test last Friday, but I knew it would be way to early and of course got a bfn. I vowed to not test until after my AF was due to avoid my grumpiness. :)

How is everyone today?

I wish I had that much self control! Lol. I guess I was just so sure I was pregnant, I just needed to know. Guess I don't know my body as well as I thought :( Hope you get your BFP Thursday!

How is everyone today?

PS...my name is Kristen with an e :)

I caved and tested this morning. BFN, which wasn't surprising. It's too early, I'm just impatient! AF is probably a week out, I'm 6/7dpo. No symptoms, just some mild cramping which isn't unusual for me.

I don't know one way or another if I "feel" pregnant. It seems like forever since I was last pregnant and I can't remember any of the feelings. I have had some morning nausea which doesn't last long and typically begins after I take prenatals so it might be contributing to the symptoms.

MommyB I really don't have that much self control. I am just making myself wait this time for the sanity of my DH!!! :) I am still holding out hope for your BFP!

ps. What can I say, we have AWESOME names :) HAHA

Queenqueso, hang in there girl. Hoping for a BFP for you!!!

Hang in there Queen, you still have plenty of time!!

Kristin, yes my DH pretty much thinks I'm crazy from all the tests I've done. Lol. I've never tested early ever! Thankfully I only wasted $5 in $ store tests!

I am approximately 7dpo. May stop and get a test after run club tonight - well a two box set and use one on thurs and one after the weekend if no af. I normally don't have symptoms. So I really have no idea lol.

MommyB - So sorry about the :bfn: Its not over till the :witch: arrives though. Dont lose hope

Queen - Sorry about your :bfn: too :( like i said though its not over till its over

With my 2 boys i didnt get my :bfp: till i was 7 days late for AF and i was a POAS addict! So there is still time.

AFM - The :witch: has finally fully left the building :happydance:

You ladies tell your dhs about all your tests? Mine has no idea how many sticks I pee on or he would think I was completely mad! I feel like a proper addict hiding all the evidence after I've done it. In fact no one knows apart from people on this site! :haha:

MommyB and Queen sorry about bfns, but as others have said there is still time!

Cd7 here and af is finally gone. I'm still waiting on my thermometer to arrive in the mail so I can start temping but don't know if it's too late to start now.

My hubby knows because he sees the dollar store packaging in our bathroom garbage. But this is literally the only time I've tested early. I'm holding off until AF is late now. Lol

He knows about the twice daily OPK's, and he knows that I have the HPT's, but I don't tell him when I use them, and he didn't know how large of a bulk box I bought... Lol!

My husband knows. Infact I just got my 50 pack of hpts in the mail. He thinks I'm a little crazy but doesn't mind to much

Hello, i would like to join.

I have two a daughter who is 3 and son who will be 2 nov 17th.

We are on cycle two (tww) currently of ttc number 3.

Good luck to all u girlies:)

xxx

So I gave in and took a test and got a BFN! :( AF is not supposed to hit until tomorrow so I am still holding on to alittle hope!!!

My husband has no idea about all the tests I take or he too would think I have gone mad!

Hope everyone has a good day!!!

Af due for me tomorrow too Kristin. I'm definitely still holding out hope!

I have literally turned into a POAS aholic!! So I peed on a $ store test this morning (3rd urine) and a faint line came up within the time limit. This past Sunday and Monday where I got a faint line I dug it out of the garbage hours later. I'm still holding onto hope!! Lol. Maybe I'll use my other $ test tomorrow morning when AF is due. I'm going crazy!! :haha:

Welcome to the group Madam :hi:

MommyB - FX its a start to your :bfp:

Welcome Madam and good luck!!

I think AF is on it's way :( Onto next cycle I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->