TTC #3 Momma's

Aww tink FX'd it stays away:)

Good luck to all u ladies:)

Period meant to come today. But since a few days now i have been feeling really really tired and really down:( found it abit unusual so thought i'd test...

Well...its a BFP:) hubby and i are absolutely over the moon about it!! Its still really early so we are abit cautious never the less im finding it difficult to contain my excitement so had to tell u girls:)

Im prayin its a happy healthy 9 months for me...

Good luck too all u ladies. Im sending lots and lots of baby dust to u

xxx

lol. For me waiting to O is worse than TWW. I'm done AF. Waiting to O :p got about 11 days to go...

Congratulations madam :)

Yeah at least in tww you know something could possibly be happening but before that it's nothing. Just waiting to ovulate!

Aww thanks mommyb:) we are not far off each other, yey:)

When did u test?

How r u feeling?

Picked up some seven seas pregnancy vitamins today as they are on offer ... Just being prepared lol gotta think positive, it WILL happen :D

Aww thanks mommyb:) we are not far off each other, yey:)

When did u test?

How r u feeling?

I tested two weeks ago today at 12dpo (Feb. 27th). My due date is November 11th, what is you EDD?

I'm feeling pretty good actually. Not too many symptoms yet, but I'm sure they are coming. You?

I dont wven know what DPO i am... My cycles vary from 30 to 35 days

I used my cycle length as 32 and ot EDD of 18 nov, we'll see what the modwife says when i go for my appointment. Not booked one yet as its still very early. They wont see me till 8 weeks anyway.

My son turns 3 on nov 17 so would be really lovely if this baby comes then!:)

Ive feeling ok at the moment. Just a little gassy in the mornings and im having restless nights:(

I am probably really over thinking things here, but i read a couple months back that having very short, light cycles indicated that being on contraception has thinned the uterus lining. Could that affect chances of pregnancy? Every cycle since i came off mini pill i bleed for 24-36 hours, spot for 12 hour then nothing. Usually OH and i dtd after 24 hours with no blood at all and then after i start spotting again intermittently for a further 1-1.5 days. This time we have not dtd as I want to see wether that extra bit that seems to be there will come out itself ... Sorry for tmi ... Nothing yet. I tried checking myself and cervix is closed and absolutely no blood or even the tiniest hint of pinky cm or anything. So that makes 36 HR of medium - low flow and 12 HR of spotting. I worry the lining isn't thick enough to support a pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->