Ttc #3

Katies

Reaction score
Hi all, Hoping to find some TTC buddies in NZ, but you dont have to be in NZ.

My name is Katie, My partner and I are TTC #3 (our 1st). We've been TTC for 2 and a half years. I thought the issue was with my partner, With me having 2 girls from my past marriage, and I finailly took a both into the GP's to get testing done, DH checked out great, I however appear to not be ovulating. They're going to do another blood test on Day #22 of the cycle to confirm 2 months of no ovulation then they will give me a referral to a fertility center.

Anyone else TTC looking for a buddy?:thumbup:

I'm trying out Acupuncture this cycle. Anyone have any luck with it? I've heard some really good things about it. But I can imagine the prices is going to skyrocket, at 70$ a treatment and a treatment a week.

Hi katies- sorry you are having trouble conceiving
Its rubbish isnt it :(

That's great though that you have now gone to gp and. Are getting somewhere. If your not ovulating then this will get sorted soon at least!

I have been ttc #2 for 13 months
Dh checked out fine too. I do believe I ovulate but I am also having a blood test on cd 22 to check as I went to gp last week about it.
X

Hi katies- sorry you are having trouble conceiving
Its rubbish isnt it :(

That's great though that you have now gone to gp and. Are getting somewhere. If your not ovulating then this will get sorted soon at least!

I have been ttc #2 for 13 months
Dh checked out fine too. I do believe I ovulate but I am also having a blood test on cd 22 to check as I went to gp last week about it.
X
Hope they go okay for you :) I'm going back for more bloods to check this month aswell. Only cd2 so 20 days to go.

What CD are you right now?

removed post because I accidentally posted in the wrong thread somehow - sorry ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->