Tashatini

Reaction score
Baby and Bump Mobile Forums
Thread BackSearch
TTC #4 while BF
Today | 20:17 PM
Tashatini
Hi everyone.

I've been here before a couple of times.

My hubby and I are currently TTC #4 (#5 when you count my angel)

Anyways, so I have an 8, 3 and 1 year old and I'm still breastfeeding my 1 year old. I also have endometriosis.

My period returned in August and I've been having it each month every since around the same time.

AF didn't come at all in November.
I've been cramping, I have been having headaches, nauseous and very tired. I tested yesterday and it was a negative.

Is anyone TTC while breastfeeding or have endo? Or both?

Me to breastfeeding. Dd is 2 and still refusing to give up the boobie. My mom had endo and was able to conceive my brother nearly 30 years ago and technology wasn't nearly advanced as it is now. I just found out I might be at risk for ashermans syndrome which is scarring in the uterus. I have my annual in a week from Tuesday so we will see what they think. Good luck

Congratulations for your last child. It must have been good news conceiving even when you are going through endometriosis. Considering it the number one reason of infertility in women. But you have been a strong woman. Which is good to hear. Since you have been back to normal periods. That means that your body has now adjusted after conceiving the last born. So when last month nothing came true. It means that there are possibilities that you are pregnant. It is not anything amazing. My aunt has had her 2 children back to back. Each one of them 1 year apart. That means the first one was breastfeeding before the other arrived. The same case to the third one who arrived when she was still breast feeding the second one. So she had to stop breastfeeding them when they were a year old and 2 months. She tells me that it is bad to keep on breastfeeding when you are expecting. Especially after you are sure of the results. I don't know the authenticity of these. But I do hope that you are pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->