ttc 4yrs. 1st time on clomid. wants support and chats

louimum

Reaction score
hi everyone ill sum up my ttc hell. ill try not to waffle lol.
11yr old born emcs. was young and in horrid relationship. im now happily settled been ttc nearly 4yrs. put off seeking help.as prayed it would happen. last dec went for tests. hsg and ultrasound clear. laproscopy in june gave devestating news i was covered in adhesions totally plasterin my tubes ontop of ovaries. had laparotomy in aug. doc thinks he removed all the mess. ive been waiting for my app to see my cons again to be given clomid. hosp error resulted in me missing another cycle since my op so ive been a naughty girl and taken my friends clomid (50mg days 2-6). i am aware time is vital for me before my adhesions grow back.
im feeling very low and alone at the min. friends etc just dont understand this pain of ttc. i would love to make some friends for laughs and natters through this hell. i had been chattin to some ladies on another board about clomid etc but since they found out my troubles were from emcs and that i have a child they have asked me to leave their thread xxxx
currently cd11 so im awaiting to ov. usually ov cd16 so dont know if ill be early due to the clomid. if anyone wants to cycle buddy xxx hope ive not waffled on. good luck everyone

Hello, I've been ttc #2 for 2 years. I love my dd so much but I just feel my family isn't complete and ppl don't understand that as easily. I was also in a horrible relationship when I conceived her and now I'm happily married to a wonderful man. I've done 3 months of clomid and I had my hsg this cycle. So your adhesions were caused by the cs?

hey huni thank u so much for your reply. they havent 100% committed to what has caused my problems. im very lucky to have clear tubes else there would be no hope for me at all. what is causing your infertility?? its so awful isnt it. xxx

It's so awful, AF just showed yesterday after a 45 day hopeful cycle and I had a meltdown. Heartbreaking. My husband has high white blood count in his semen, one analysis said high count low motility, the second one said motility fine, count low. My dr said this shouldn't be preventing it. I'm somewhat irregular. I have hubby on lots of vitamins so we are trying until January on our own and then IUI.

ohhhh lucky you. are they going to fund you?? we cant get any help ivf etc due to my son and our postcode. ive gotta pray the op has fixed me.
yes loads of vits help sperm. plus stop the baths haha. i did :)) the heat is bad for him xxx

No not really lucky me, we pay 100% out of pocket:(

ohhhh noooo its so bloody unfair isnt it. i could sort of understand if our partners were our childrens dad biologically. there is no way we can afford to fund ourselves so if we dont get a bfp naturally. so it will be the end of the road for us. :-((

We will do the IUI because its only $1000, but I don't think I would go much farther than that and I pray I don't have to

yes i hope you dont have to. are you in the uk?? its this postcode lottery :-((

ahhh right. do they have the same procedures if you have kids already etc. xx

No, I'm not sure how it works there, but here we have to buy our own insurance, which is very very expensive and doesn't always cover things. Mine doesn't cover fertility or pregnancy. If you don't work then you can get free insurance. It's messed up.

ahhh right. we are very very lucky to have the national health service. free medical care. regarding ivf depending on where you live etc will effect if you can get certain help or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->