TTC #5 with gender swaying, Would love a TTC Buddy :)

Beverley

Reaction score
Hi, I am a SAHM of 4 children 9yo twins, 3yo & 21mth old.
Hubby & I are TTC our last child & would love to have a TTC buddy to talk & to support each other. As I manily just get a lot of judgement from ppl having a large family.
I am currantly CD 17 my cycles are around 33-34 days, been using OPK's since CD 10 all negitive so far, but now thinking I may of already O and the tests didn't show it!:growlmad: not good when natural gender swaying for a girl!
So bit of a freak out atm!

Would love to hear from anyone who is TTC :flower:

I am ttc #3 hoping for a girl. I already have 2 boys. I ovulated on the 2 so now I am playing the waiting game.

As far as a big family I know my parents are going to have a cow cause I want another. So I plan not to tell untill I just have too! Maybe 20 weeks or so. I am big so I can hide it well!LOL I always tell my people I could be like the Duggars with 19 kids!

Just wondering how you were doing natural gender swaying? We got a positive OPK (well 2) and did it 1 time and then stopped.

Good luck!

Hi thanks for your reply, with natural TTC a girl I changed my diet to lower my PH level, timed DTD and took vitimins to help .. I have long cycles around 33-34 days.. I've had negitive OPKs since CD 10, but thinking I have ovulated yesterday.. when hubby & I DTD going by CM... so not good with TTC a girl, I successfully concieved a girl when I gender swayed in 2008, but that was when my cycles was clock work, they have been all over the place since my miscarriage.. so not easy to time DTD when no idea when you will ovulate & OPKs jst keep giving me negitives.. so feeling a bit nervous atm, so just test & wait wait wait.. fingers crossed I haven't O yet!!!

:dust: for you hun x

Hi, we're ttc #4 and yeah some people do look at us like we've gone insane lol. I have 3 boys and would love a girl but as long as it's healthy I really don't mind. I did dream last night that I was mom to Stewie out of family guy lol
Would love to be your ttc buddie :)

Hi Punk Chick :happydance: @ being my TTC buddy :D

yes I have 3 boys too, would love another girl but will be happy either way in the end.

If I do fall pregnant I wont be telling anyone till at least 20wks lol due to the judgement!! tho I have the worst all day everday for 9mths m/s & show early.. but Im not petite so should hide it ok :winkwink:

Well this will be my last as we will be having either I or him fixed. SO this will be my big family! Good luck to you all.

I have a 36 day cycle sometimes 30. It does make it hard!

hi! i'm only TTC#2 but would LOVE a big family. i think you guys have it right. don't let anyone judge you.
i thought about the gender swaying as i've got a DD and OH would love a boy, but to tell the truth i would really love to have another girl... Wish we could do something naturally to get twins, actually.
For how long have you been TTC?this is my first month and i know i'm not exactly in the same boat as you but would love to be your TTC buddy:flower:

Hi Beverley! We're ttc #5 and I would really like to have another little boy this time around. I'm on CD24 and may or may not have ovulated this month. I'd love to be your cycle buddy! We didn't do a massive gender sway, because I'm still breastfeeding #4.

hi! i'm only TTC#2 but would LOVE a big family. i think you guys have it right. don't let anyone judge you.
i thought about the gender swaying as i've got a DD and OH would love a boy, but to tell the truth i would really love to have another girl... Wish we could do something naturally to get twins, actually.
For how long have you been TTC?this is my first month and i know i'm not exactly in the same boat as you but would love to be your TTC buddy:flower:

oops sorry for double post...and i don't know how to delelte it...:blush:

I'm on CD17 and was due to ov on Saturday but no positive OPK, EWCM and now my cervix is becoming firm again so it either happened earlier or not at all this month :( Just gotta wait and see now

Can I join?? I am ttc no 6. I love my big family and we want to complete it with our 6th baby. this is only month 1 and i am 6dpo. I have never tried gender swaying but have 4 girls and 1 boy. I would love a girl next time too! I'm not very hopeful for this month, not because we didn't do everything right, we really did, but it took me 12 cycles last time so i must be patient!! (says she who has HPT's already in the cupboard and just itching to poas!!!). :happydance:

I'm on CD17 and was due to ov on Saturday but no positive OPK, EWCM and now my cervix is becoming firm again so it either happened earlier or not at all this month :( Just gotta wait and see now

Any chance you are oving a bit late? I know sometimes my body gears up for ov then decided not to, but then ov a week late!! our bodies love to confuse us :wacko:

I'm on CD 18 still no posi OPK but starting to think it didn't pick it up as I have EWCM but had some blood in it so no idea what that would mean, my cycles not been normal since the miscarriage in october.
The fact I may of O already is not good when gender swaying for a girl as we DTD the arvo on the day i noticed EWCM that night.. so if I do fall pregnant good chance it'll be a boy:dohh:
Its really hard to track my cycles since the miscarriage. I am seeing my GP tomorrow to talk to her about my cycles & hope of TTC better.

This is my 2nd cycle TTC, in December I wasnt active trying(wasnt temping or using OPKs) so this is the 1st cycle back active TTC, i feel it was much easier back in 2008 lol

Thank you all so much for the replies, I feel so humbled & less alone & less judged to have #5 bub, I should of joined here sooner. :hugs:
I can feel I am gonna get hooked on this site :)

I am not sure, but don't think it's so commen to have a big family in Australia, where I am from.. it's more accepted in USA & UK, I only know one woman here that is pregnant with #5 and she is getting lots of judgment from strangers! I get a lot having 4 .. so not looking at the comments/stares with 5..I hate the comments like "Oh you have your hands full" or "Don't you own a TV' :growlmad: like seriously lol.

Anyway I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies & looking forward to us being cycle buddies... BABY DUST to us all xxx

Oh........ can anyone tell me why I can't put up a signature, or ticker yet?

I think you have to have more than a certain number of posts before you can add a siggy, Beverley. I gave in and tested this morning, although it's still super early. BFN. :( I guess I can keep the hope alive that'll be positive later, but with a wonky cycle already I think it's just a sign of things to come. :(

I'm in Australia too, in Perth. We seem to be the odd ones out with our large family. I think society in general is just not welcoming of big families anymore. We got the same thing in South Africa, where we're from originally. Whatever. None of them take care of my children, so I don't care if they "approve".

Hi anothermom yes we the odd one out too but like you I agree it's our life and our choice :)

Nice to meet you Hun & hope your BFP is just arnd the corner xx

Beverley, what have you done for transport in Aus? We've been looking for a family sized van, but the pickings are slim around here. Can I add you as a ttc buddy?

Of course you can Hun xx :)

We have a hyandi IMAX 8 seater lots if room great protection smooth driving xx I love it.

CD 20 and positive OPK yay!!:happydance:

Sadly hubby is in hospital so no DTD just hope the last DTD we did was enough to get pregnant xox

How is everyone ??

Hi all how are we?? I'm in the 2WW ... though doubt I'll be pregnant due to hubby being in hospital.. hope you are all well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->