TTC #5

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
I keep saying I’m done but apparently I’m not…
Hubby has agreed to “just one more…”
I’m currently 5 months PP and my period returned at 10 weeks PP. I’m currently tandem feeding my 5 month old who is EBF and my 3 year old who is feeling a little jealous of her boob monster brother and is nursing 10099990000 times a day.

Initially before I got my period I actually think I did conceive due to a positive digital test, but they went negative and I got my period which was only two days long and super super light.

The next month I decided I wouldn’t temp but would take OPK’s. My cycle blew out to a whopping 39 days which was huge for me and I still didn’t pick up any ovulation (although I did stop POAS at CD 26) and then finally I got my period but again it was only for 2 days and so light I didn’t even really know I had it. My periods are normally 3-4 days so even for me two is a little short.

The next cycle I temped and did OPK’s. I O’d CD 24. I was sure I was pregnant. My temps after O looked great. I had a huge dip at 4dpo and my temp shot up the next day and at 6dpo it shot up to its highest level all month. I normally implant at 4-5dpo. But randomly just before I went to bed at 6dpo i started bleeding. Heavily. It lasted for 6 days. So I was out that month too.

Now I’m currently CD24 of my new cycle. Still haven’t ovulated. My body is trying. I have EWCM and wet CM. I’ve had 11 days of flashing smileys and finally got my static smiley. But the old fashioned line OPK’s are still stark negative. I honestly have no idea what’s going on but I guess I’m out this month too. So frustrating!!!

I’ve started on B6 and B12 and maca and looking at what else I can do next month to improve my chances. Maybe because I’m breastfeeding two humans I need to accept that it might not be as easy for me this time around.

anyone here get pregnant while nursing or tandem feeding? Did you chart and did you notice anything different to normal.

Hiya hon.
It's so exciting ure ttc again. Sorry about all the confusion. Do u think u may of had a chemical?
Anyway good luck hon.
I'm 42 now and we have decided to try again too.
Currently wtt at the moment but gonna start trying from May.

I normally fall quickly but with my 5 and half month old it took 11 cycles.
I was 40 and we did fall 4 times in 2020 but there all ended just b4 5 weeks. I'm 42 now and will be 43 in Dec so i know my chances are very slim and the miscarriage rate is so high. But I'm praying we will have another baby.
Keep us posted hon. Good luck

Good luck!
I got pregnant with my second while still feeding my first. It didn't seem to affect conceiving but my milk did dry up until the third trimester.
I hope all goes well. Good luck :)

Wow, sorry you're really going through it right now. I got pregnant with my 4th & 5th while tandem nursing around the one year PP mark for both. It seems like your body may still be regulating itself in the postpartum stage. I hope you conceive quickly!

Hi!!! How cool that you're TTCing your 5th too! My youngest is 3 and my oldest is 10. My husband and I decided to TTC this cycle, so it's our first cycle!!! Hoping we can be bump buddies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->