TTC 5years, w/PCOS, unprescribed clomid

mommy2skie

Reaction score
OK, We been trying to conceive since our daughter Skie was born. She is 5 now. I been diagnosed with PCOS since 2008. When i was diagnosed i was prescribed clomid low dose 25mg, I didnt get pregnant. We lost our insurance that covered infertility treatment. Now we have a different insurance and it dosent cover the clomid. So, i ordered it online from QualityRX. I ordered 100mg- 30 tabs. Enough to keep us trying for 6 months. The clomid didnt arive in time for period this month so i start taking it next month. With my perieods being so far apart some times im not sure when i actualy ovulate. so i will be taking A LOT of OPT's next month. I am overweight. Im only 5ft tall and weigh 200lbs. Im working on getting healthy. Eating better. And have yet to get my but in gear for exercise. I have the Wii Fit and will use that to start with, and since i live in NY im not a big fan of going outside to freeze my but off. so i will start walking again when the weather is warmer (prob. next month) Well, that is my story. Comments are welcome. Someone to talk to would be great. I feel so alone. :hugs:
Thanks for reading!!!
-Misty

hey hun. I am also TTC#2 with PCOS. I am currently trying to lose weight as sadly, that really is what will make the most difference (am 5'2" and 175lbs). I didn't really believe it myself, til one of my friends with PCOS fell pregnant after losing 40lbs. Her cycles just came back!

So if you want to buddy up for a bit of weight loss support, i am up for that - I started a weight loss journal in the TTC Journals section if you want to join us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->