TTC 6month stress

bubbahope

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

My fiance and I have been TTC for 6 months now without any success and every month comes as a disappointment. So many of my friends are pregnant and seemed to fall pregnant very quickly! I am so worried that there may be something wrong!! I have been to the doc to discuss and she gave me a pelvic exam and said all seemed healthy. Are there others out there that have taken as long?? I don't understand how some people fall pregnant so quickly and others don't. Would love others in the same boat to chat, be nice to hear from you!! :cry: x

I didn't want to read and run especially since this is how i felt just months ago.

After trying (and by trying I mean baby making sex) for over six months I was SO angry frusterated and honestly depressed. I mean I'm 26! Shouldn't I just look at him and fall pregnant!? In my head all I could remember was my mom saying well you aren't getting any younger and it worrys me that you never got pregnant before (long term previous boyfriend - from 17 until mid 20s- who I didn't always practice "safe sex" with)

I know this is going to sound insane but the month of may I was like OK time to make REAL changes. Nothing drastic (I can't function without ONE coffee a day or a glass of wine here and there) but I did start practicing yoga at home (and by practicing I mean I turned on some rain forest music and just did a couple of poses over and over) and I also started to steep a tiny bit of cinnamon in boiling water, plus honey and lemon into the mug after straining the cinnamon from the hot water. I know that sounds totally hokey but in the past its always worked for me to clean up colds or left over flus and so I wonder if I had some kind of lingering bacteria (and on THAT note, now that I've had a bunch of blood tests I do have a bacteria that lives in my blood and I'll never get rid of, but thats not "suppose" to affect me... says Dr.).

I KNOW it sucks to keep waiting. I know how it feels the day AF arrives and you just want to cry and not leave your bed. But after what feels like a million months of trying I am indeed 17 weeks pregnant.

All the baby dust to you

Thank you so much for you advice! It is nice to know that there are others in the same boat! I was hopeful this month but unfortunately my period arrived today! You are right, I just feel like going to my bed and not getting up. I just don't understand it.

I am so happy for you and your partner on your baby news!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->