TTC 7 weeks after surgery?

TeiganMax

Reaction score
Hi all I need some of your advice.

I want to wait one cycle and then start ttc which would make it nearly 7 weeks after my surgery to remove my ectopic and left tube.

My partner is not 100% sure about trying this early. Am I crazy for wanting to try only 7 weeks after the op? I really want to hear from people who have tried early whether successful or not.
Does the earlier we try increase our chances of another loss?

Love L.

XXxx

We were told to wait 2-3 months after our ectopic but I didn't have surgery I had a natural miscarriage. From what I've read online and speaking to others the 2-3 months in our case would be for the emotional element to the loss. I think that in your case its to let your body heal from the surgery. No one can tell you when you are ready. If you feel well enough to try then go for it!

I don't think it's too soon honestly... you've already waited almost 2 months already. You have to do what is best for YOU and your DH honestly. "Supposedly" you are more likely to get preggo within the first 6 mos after a miscarriage- but that is speculation and not an absolute fact so try not to depend on that and end up getting disappointed. I would want to make sure your DH is on board.. I am sure he is a bit afraid as he doesn't want you to get hurt again or himself for that matter. I don't think waiting another few weeks is going to make THAT much of a difference. What you could do is NTNP for this month and then after the 3 month mark - give it 100% effort and be full force TTC? Best of luck my dear :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->