TTC ? about pregnancy test:)

IowaMAMAof2

Reaction score
Hey ladies I was curious how soon people got positive or faint positive on Dollar General Baby Test that sell for $1. Im in my tww and so so anxious to test. I dont think its my month but I want to rule it out as soon as possible so I can quit thinking about it, lol. Thanks for the input.
AMANDA:)))

Well I see no responses yet:(

Well I'm 8dpo today and I took one this aftrnoon with strong urine and it was big fat NEGATIVE... I'm hoping its way to early but its probably not my month. I saw another gal post a pic on the pregnancy test pictures with one at 8dpo and it was very odvious, congrats to her... but brought my hopes down!

Well any advise id luv to hear. If not thanks for reading anways:)

Well I see no responses yet:(

Well I'm 8dpo today and I took one this aftrnoon with strong urine and it was big fat NEGATIVE... I'm hoping its way to early but its probably not my month. I saw another gal post a pic on the pregnancy test pictures with one at 8dpo and it was very odvious, congrats to her... but brought my hopes down!

Well any advise id luv to hear. If not thanks for reading anways:)

I buy my tests through the internet (they are less than $1 and free shipping). I tend to over test each month. Just know 8dpo is still VERY early! I have done so much research and to ease your mind ONLY 50% of women will get a BPF 5 days before missed period (which essentially is 10DPO). Testing every 2 days as opposed to every day will help as well because it takes 2 days for your HCG levels to double and reach your urine.

I am currently 10DPIUI/10DPO ... and tested this morning with a 10mIU test and it's as negative as they come. Super disappointed BUT still have a very teenie tiny amount of hope that it's still a smidge early.

Good luck!!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->