TTC Advice/Experiences

JemmaLouise

Reaction score
Good afternoon ladies!!

Just wanted to introduce myself, I am Jemma and I just joined the TTC train! :happydance:

This is for my second child but the first with my current partner and I am very excited. Nobody knows we are trying just now we want it to be a surprise.

I have been off cerezette for about 3 weeks now and just wondering how long it took you other pill popping ladies to get pregnant? I know people say you need to allow your body time to adjust to not being on the pill but I am so damned impatient lol :dohh:

With my first I was pregnant so quick off the pill, I didn't even have a bleed but I would be a fool to assume the same luck this time around.

Hi, I'll be TTC number 3 next month!

I came off the (mini) pill when DD1 was 12 months old and was pregnant three weeks later so you never know, you may be lucky again! Hoping the same will happen for me as I've been so broody for ages but I'm a bit older now so prepared for it to take a bit longer.

Good luck!

I had my last withdrawl bleed from my pill on June 1st, 15 days later i ovulated & thrn had my 'true'. Period not long after, im not og yet but whilst ttc #1 took me 5 months ish.. It was my first month taking temps & i fell :) welcome & good luck x

I came off cerazette on New Year's Eve of 2010, and had a period a few weeks later, and fell for #1 in early Feb on our first TTC cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->