TTC after #1 miscarriage 9/22/2010 - 12 weeks :(

grandbleu

MAL with Little Blue
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just to introduce myself. I'm 33 and have been married 2 years now. We basically started to TTC immediately with no luck. Eventually we sort of gave up and miraculously got pregnant when least expected in late July 2010 - Seriously it was a miracle - We only had sex two times that month because of my vacation and his away work. We were overjoyed and so excited. I was a little worried because I know there is always a chance of miscarriage but felt great and was just so happy. At 7 weeks I had bleeding after sex but only a few drops (not gushing and no clots or cramps). I was freaking out but then since I had no other symptoms I decided to calm down and figured it was just my cervix that had been hit and it was sensitive and engorged with blood. We decided to move back to France from Southern California (we originally met in France - DH is Scottish) to start our family. I stayed with my mom a couple days in the North East and 3 days before I was set to take the airplane to meet my husband I got bad cramps and suddenly started bleeding on the exact day of my 12th week (I didn't think it could happen so late!). It was horrible and painful and lonely (my DH was not with me). It started at 5 am and was over by 11 am - by the time they did the ultrasound later that morning there was nothing left in my uterus :(. I was devastated and so was my husband - in tears for days. We did a small private ceremony just the two of us when I got to France on the beach where we first hung out - I feel like I am starting to heal from this. I have a great OBGYN here and he has been so sympathetic to our situation and so delicate about my feelings - I feel really lucky especially since he was really our only choice - this town is very small. We can start trying after 6 weeks to 2 months and I am impatient but I know I have to let my body and mind heal first. Happy to be here amongst ladies who have gone through the same thing. :)

Hello,

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

You will find lots of help and support here, everyone is lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->