ttc after 2 m/c's now having blood tests and scared!!

needhope

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Thanked others: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post Elavated fsh levels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone...

Hubby and I have been ttc for just over a year now. Have managed to get pregnant twice but sadly both ended in miscarriage between 5-7 weeks.

Have now had some routine blood tests and am being referred to gynaecologist as my fsh level on cd3 was 9.7. Is this really high? Some websites seem to say its ok and then other things I've read make it sound high. Wasn't explained to well although my doctor said not to panic....guess what I am!! Stupidly googled high fsh and now scared that we really don't have good chances of a successful pregnancy! Am only 28 so thought we had plenty of time...

Has anyone else had results like this? Any storied/experiences to share?
The blood test was on my very first period after miscarriage so am wondering if it could just be a blip because I hadn't had a normal cycle?

Docs had been adamant that 2 miscarriages was just bad luck but now I'm not so sure.... What does this all mean??

Xx

im really sorry but i dont really know about the cd3 tests as ive only had the hormone one at 7 dpo. Stop googling stuff it wont make you feel better and everyone is so different! Also if there is a problem least they will be able to do something for it, when i went for my tests i really wanted something to be wrong so i would have an answer for my early losses. Dont get yourself worried and stressed as it might be a good thing and they might have the answer to your m/cs. Good luck and please dont worry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->