TTC after a chemical

mommaof3girls

Reaction score
I took a pregnancy test on Monday, a day before my period was due and it was positive much to my surprise..we have just been dtd not charting or doing opk or anything..and i took another that night and positive again! Well I just had a "feeling" that something wasn't right, so i went and got another test the next day and it was positive but very light, took one the next morning and negative. I started bleeding last night. It's pretty heavy today like a normal period. Should I start ttc again right away? I've heard that after a chemical it's fine, technically I wouldn't have known i was pregnant at all if I had waited until the day after my period was due to test, I would have gotten a negative and then just assumed my period was 2 days late. Any advice? :wacko: TIA

Have you retested to ensure it was a chemical? I had two chems before my daughter and both times, the tests were bfn within 24 hours of the bleeding

With sophie i had four days of brown bleeding and shes now healthy 15.5 month old! double check, but otherwise you can ttc right away

a chemical is an 'incomplete' foetus - so the dna error was so large the body rejected the pregnancy. ie, no ones fault <3 sorry for your loss xxx

I got a negative pregnancy test the day before I even started bleeding, after 3 very clear positive ones. So it was definitely a chemical, I had a feeling which is why i took another test anyway. I am kind of glad I did so that I wasn't so shocked and sad when I started bleeding! I just wanted to make sure I didn't have to wait this whole month out and that I could start ttc again right away :) thank you for responding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->