ttc after a mc

sarahjane10

love my lil boy so much
Reaction score
Hi
I thought i would share my story

I was 7 weeks pregnant when i woke up bleading when i was on holiday went for a emergecy scan to be told that i had a mc,

I am know ttc again i have not waited for a first period as my doctor said that it is fine as i had a natural mc and i was not a emotinal mess,

I bleed for 2 weeks straight heavy and have noe stoped bleading for 15 days :) so have been :sex:
I do not have a clue when my period will come, just hopeing to get :bfn: again soon

:)

xxx

I am so sorry for you loss sarahjane... Are you watching your temps? I also am in my first cycle after my early mc... I know I have o'd later than usual, and my af is late (even though only about 9dpo). I have noticed that my temps look good, but not compared to last month when I was pregnant. My temps this cycle are much lower post O.. so I am not even sure if I really did o or not. Have your levels gone back to 0 (bloods?)... You can always check by taking a home pregnancy test to see if it sill ready positive. That way if you do get pregnant this cycle there will be no confusion if you see a positive but it is still left over hcg from the mc...

Good luck and I hope you (and I!!) get our :bfp: soon!!

:hugs:

hey

No i have not doen my temp i did not do that before as well i got pregnant fast the last time it took 2 months, I just hope it dont take long this time, I did a pregnancy test a couple of weeks ago after the mc and it was negative, I am just confused on when i will get my period i have stoped bleading for 15 days now the whole thing has been a month i hope we both get Poaatives :)

xxx thanks for the commet

I'm sorry to hear of your m/c. Sending you warm hugs & lots of luck for a future sticky bean!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->