TTC after a miscarriage ~ help please.

wanting1more

Praying for a sticky Bean
Reaction score
i got my BFP last cycle but had a early loss, started light spotting the day after af was due and full bleeding the next day.. My doc said my level were back to normal after a week..

so how do i chart this? I have heard just to chart that that was a regular period. if so I am in the 2ww..

I have a very regular 28day cycle the loss happened on November 27/28 depending if i count spotting or full bleeding.

I am fairly certain we will not get pregnant before I have another period because dh is working long hours and well that effects the bding time. but i just want to know if it was possible, and what to expect and if it were possible when should i consider testing? ..I have not went through this, i did not ttc after my other losses pregnancy always just happened.

sorry so many questions

First of all, I want to say, I'm sorry for you loss. Secondly, I think that you would count it as your period especially since you started bleeding a day after your period would have been due. I think that I would wait and see if you are late for you period by a couple days before testing again. Maybe wait until day 30. Also, do you know if you ovulated this cycle? That would help as well in deciding if you should test this month as well. Good luck to you and :dust:

thank you. I did get what i think was a faint positive OPK on december 11. but when i retested with both hpt and opks the next day both were negative. so idk .. this is the first time i used opks so i am not really sure how that work.

Hi, I had an early loss too last month, I know it may sound harsh but whenever a loss occurs you should consider that first day bleed as day 1 of your next cycle. Some ladies following a loss are lucky to have their cycle get back into normal straight away, and some experience a slight lengthening for a couple of cycles until body fully recovers. everyone is different, i personally have been lucky with my cycles falling into normal on 1st cycles after each loss.

It is very possible to start ov'ing in the usual way following mc and therefore able to get pregnant immediately before you have your next AF or within a couple of cycles. I know girls who have fallen pregnant immediately and now have babies or are carrying healthy babies.

So don't lose hope and there is every chance if you have been :sex: regularly that you will get your :bfp:.

Good luck hun x x

thanks. I feel reassured, although we are not officially trying again till next month we did do the deed a few times so at least i can still hold some hope. fx that we will all see BFP's soon!

My friend has a very regular 28 day cycle with ov on day 14 and her ov was delayed to day 20 after her early loss...and she conceived that cycle with minimal BD. I would keep going with the opks. I also found I only ever get a positive opk between 9am and 10am with second morning pee. Good luck.

thanks, I will be keeping my fx but not getting my hopes up.

Sorry for what you had to go through last month, but there's lots of hope! My friend had a MC and then got pregnant immediately after without trying. Her doctor told her that women are very fertile after a MC! She now has a beautiful 2 year old girl!! Good luck!:)

that is really nice to hear thank you. today i am feeling pretty doubtful, but then my emotions have been just freaking awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->