Ttc after blighted ovum

pixie p

Reaction score
Hello all, I am ttc my second baby after suffering a mmc at 8 weeks due to blighted ovum in July 2010. I am now starting my 4th cycle since my D&C and am desperately wishing for a bfp for Christmas/new year.

I am lucky enough to have an 18mth old son who i love dearly and would love him to have a little brother or sister to grow up with.

I conceived both my pregnancies straight away previously so i am slightly concerned its taking longer this time. (I appreciate i am luckier than some and 4 months is no time in comparison to some tho).

I was just wondering how long it took people to conceive after a miscarriage/d& c.

Thanks for taking the time to read my thread. Good luck to all you ladies ttc.x

Hello. I had a miscarriage also from a blighted ovum late Dec 2009.
We have been ttc since then....well since Feb. 9 months now. Heartache every month.
I cant tell you how long it takes, as we are STILL ttc :(
I feel what you are feeling!
I just keep praying every month that God will give us another baby. We have 3 healthy awesome kids, and our Blessed. We are praying to be Blessed again, in God's timing and not mine. Even though my timing is NOW.....it is hard

Hi,

Sorry for your loss. I conceived my daughter the first month we tried. Had a healthy pregnancy and delivery. Second time we tried, it took 5 months. Had a MMC and it took 6 months to get pregnant again. Just had another MMC, so hoping my the number of months to concieve doesn't continue to increase!

thank you for responding, im so sorry to hear of your losses. Round2 my heart goes out to you, ive struggled with just the one loss.
I feel like each month is just one long wait which seems to make the disappointment even harder. Maybe its wrong but i kind of feel that although i will be consumed by fear next time i need to get pregnant again to help me move on, i was so happy when pregnant. (not that this will in any way take away the pain or make me forget by angel).
I really hope we go on to have a happy healthy pregnancy when our minds and bodies are ready. x

I too had MMC in late Dec 2009 but didn't start trying again until April 2010 due to circumstances. Just had what I think was a chemical on cycle 6 as the BFP was there on CD15 but AF arrived late 4 days latter. I suppose you could call that one a successful conception even though it didn't stick around. Mid cycle 7 now so got everything crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->