ttc after coil removeal any help please xx

emiliasmummy

Reaction score
hi ladies ,
im new here in this section ... so i had my mirean coil removed 3rd june as im planning on ttc baby no2 (already have a 2yr girl) and well since getting it removed my body has gone nuts ... spotted light period with awful cramps for about 8days started 2 days after removeal and then it stopped for 2days and well today oh my god ive come back on with full force very heavy bleed and awful cramps ....

so my question is this my first proper period after removeal or was the first 8day bleed it .... and how do i go about tracking when the best day to concieve is ....

it was easier with my first lo as i was very regular and fell quickly .

thanks in advance for any advise and sending lots of baby dust to all xxx

hi ladies ,
im new here in this section ... so i had my mirean coil removed 3rd june as im planning on ttc baby no2 (already have a 2yr girl) and well since getting it removed my body has gone nuts ... spotted light period with awful cramps for about 8days started 2 days after removeal and then it stopped for 2days and well today oh my god ive come back on with full force very heavy bleed and awful cramps ....

so my question is this my first proper period after removeal or was the first 8day bleed it .... and how do i go about tracking when the best day to concieve is ....

it was easier with my first lo as i was very regular and fell quickly .

thanks in advance for any advise and sending lots of baby dust to all xxx

I had my mirena removed in February after I fell pregnant and miscarried with it in place.
I am still TTC and mine have also gone nuts but regular-ish... Sending you baby dust xx

thank you for reply ... i dont think ill be getting one ever fitted again now its out cant beleive how much my body feels messed up by it .... so sorry for your loss and sending lots of baby dust back xx

You are welcome..
Hope your cycle has some sort of normality restored soon xx

Wishing you luck. I've only had mine removed today so I don't know how it's going to turn out for me but certainly feeling the anxiety.

I think for certainly the first month, all you can really do is go with the flow and hope that in time your body will settle down. I'm not going to start charting anything until next month because I think it will stress me out a lot.

If you want to buddy up as we're pretty close in having it removed, feel free to message me. Charl x

Wishing you luck. I've only had mine removed today so I don't know how it's going to turn out for me but certainly feeling the anxiety.

I think for certainly the first month, all you can really do is go with the flow and hope that in time your body will settle down. I'm not going to start charting anything until next month because I think it will stress me out a lot.

If you want to buddy up as we're pretty close in having it removed, feel free to message me. Charl x

hi tink ,

i know the anxiety is quiet bad im really nervous this time lol .

ive never done the charting before so im going to see how my body settles and go from there but we can defo buddy up would be so nice to have someone in the same boat as me xx

i think any form of birtg control messes with your system. ive had problems after implanon and i know loads of others here have had messed up cycles after implanon or the pill...hope it settles down for you soon!

i think any form of birtg control messes with your system. ive had problems after implanon and i know loads of others here have had messed up cycles after implanon or the pill...hope it settles down for you soon!

thanks for reply ... i know its crazy how much they can screw things up hope yours is sorted soon to xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->