TTC after Depo, ughhh!

DREAM4BB

Reaction score
Hello all!

Was on and off Depo for last 7 years, been on it for about 2 years this most recent time. My last injection was in Feb. and I should have had another in May. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant so we decided not to get the injection in May. Now here we are TTC and I still have yet to get AF!

Last month I swore I was pregnant even though pee tests said no, I made my doctor order me a Quan. Preganancy Test around the end of June it came back negative.

I "think" I ovulated around the 15th/16th of this month and we DTD then and now I have been having dull stomach cramps for past 4 days. But they sometimes feel like poop cramps and then other times they feel like AF cramps. When I used to get AF cramps I would live on heating pad, but these dont seem to hurt me as bad and usually only last for like 30 minutes or so and then they go away. Today I have no cramps and still no spotting or AF. My boobs have hurt for the past week and are still tender. Im nausous on and off. My stomach muscles now hurt and I have an achy, flu-like feeling all over.

Forgot to mention I took a FREP test yesterday morning and it was negative. :confused:

Can anyone help? I honestly think I am pregnant but am I just testing too soon? I havent had AF yet so I don't know when to test because I don't know when AF should come.

Not much advice to offer but I went on my FIRST ever depo shot in November 2012 was due the next one in Feb, didn't go back and I'm still without a period till now!

I've always had regular periods, I'm breastfeeding and they came back when my son was 4 months old and I had my last period in November before my injection.

It's really frustrating because I have no idea what's going on with me body or if I'm ovulating :(

Hun your most likely not pregnant, the depo can cause a lot of pregnancy like symptoms, it did for me and I tested only to get negatives.

Perhaps wait another week and test again x

Hey! I was on depo for 7-8 years last shot was due may2012 but I didn't get it. Went straight to birth control pill....first 2-3 cycle I had light bleeding (brownish) after that got heavier... Stopped taking birthcontrol 1 montha go and just got my bpf. My only symptom is light cramping. But I'd doubt you're pregnant now since depo takes on average 10 months to get out of your system. Good luck!!!

After being on depo for the better part of 10 years my fiancé and I decided we wanted children. I've been off of depo for 1 year and 8 months and only started getting periods back 5 months ago.

My endocrinologist that I'm seeing gave me clomid to try and assist in TTC because I've never had an ovulation test come back positive.

This month I wa having every symptom possible of being pregnant but unfortunately got my period today....very frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->