TTC after Depo

moosey_94

Reaction score
Hello,

Ive got a little girl who is 17 months old, when she was 2 weeks I was put on the depo injection without being told the side effects by my dr, I had my last injection November 2012 and its now July 2013, I still haven't had any sign of my period! Im only 19 and I know ive got plenty of time to have more children, but I really don't want a big gap between my girl and her sibling :cry:

Is there anything I can do to speed up ovulation? I have been doing tests to see if I am and nothing seems to be happening... Im trying not to stress myself about it as that wont help but I feel so empty :cry:

Any suggestions?

Thank you xx

Your body could still be under the effects of the depo. But I heard of a woman using progesterone cream after stopping depo. Then after three months of using the cream she started ovulating again. Maybe you could schedule an appointment with your doctor and ask them how to start ovulation back up. Good luck. :flower:

That Depo shot is in my eyes the devil! I took it 10 years ago and had issues with it. I still haven't gotten pregnant (but don't let that scare you) because there are many women who have been on it and have had lots of kids. :thumbup: So I would talk to your doctor. They have things that can help induce it for you.

Thank you both for you replies and encouraging words =D Ive finally come on my period and can start trying again for my second baby =) will keep you updated if anything happens :flower:

thank you again xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->