TTC after Ectopic at 9 weeks :(

Kayleigh Lou

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

On the 1st Feb i started to bleed at 9 weeks.
They couldn't understand why my hcg were rising steadily and why i wasnt feeling any pain. I was just bleeding. They scan me and didnt find any baby in my womb. Just a sac of fluid. They also found a mass in my fallopian tube. They did a lap and saw that if my baby was one inch further down it would have been classed a normal pregnancy. My splodge was actually half in my tube and half out. :cry:
They removed my baby and my left tube.

I got my af 31 days after surgery which i guess i should be thankful for. I am now currently on CD6.

I am so ready for another baby. I had tried for 18months to conceive my precious angel. I dont think i could go on trying for another 18 months. Doctors told me just before i went back to work after a month off that he was quite happy for me to start trying as soon as i was emotionally ready.

What im wondering is has anyone has been through a similar experience and if they have conceived since how long it took. Or if they are still trying how long has it been?

Many thanks ladies xxxxxx :hugs:

I haven't been through that but I definitely wanted to say I am sorry for what you went through. That is awful that the baby was half way :( Definitely be optimistic about the future- that's all you really CAN do, you know? And A LOT of women get preggo right after even if they were TTC a long time before. :hugs:

I havent had my AF yet Kayleigh after my surgery... but to be honest, we haven't been being careful and want to conceive asap. 27 days post op today and due AF any day (if all goes well)...

Good luck with this month, but isn't this the month you will O from the side where u lost your tube? That is what concerns me. They tell us to wait 1 period, but that takes us to the "dodgy side" for ovulation. I know there is still a chance the egg will reach the opposite tube but I hate the thought of it maybe missing.

I know there is still a chance the egg will reach the opposite tube but I hate the thought of it maybe missing.

How do you mean? I thought if ive lost my left tube i wouldn't ovulate from that side at all? My doctor said that sometimes the other ovary will sense that ovulation isn't occurring and it will take over both sides. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Me and hubby :sex: every day last month and i didnt catch at all. :( I was so excited to take a pg test then to see :bfn:, it was quite sad.

Good Luck Ladies xxxxxx

hey hun u can still ov from that side. I have also had my left tube removed but i didnt start trying until 9months later, when i caught straight away when i did start trying. Try not 2 worry or stress about it as that can have an effect. Sorry 4 ur loss xx

How does it get down to the uterus?

Sorry im so confused lol!!!!

somehow the body over compensates and is transfered to other tube human body is a wonderfull thing i had an ectopic is sep 09 i concieve 5 months later i was told to wait as my tube ruptutred i then had a mc and decided to wait longer i then ttc in oct 2010 and fell straight away and have my darlking littlke boy and am now on cycle 3 of ttc again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->