Ttc after ectopic

Fidrildi

Reaction score

Last saturday night i had a ectopic rupture and lost my baby and my right tube. I had been painlessly bleeding for almost 2 weeks before the rupture. I really want to ttc again but i have to wait for 2 weeks to even BD again. I fear that ttc is becoming an obsession for me. Im still hurting from the surgery and i know my system probably wont work correctly for a while but i just cant stop thinking about having a child. I feel like my body has betrayed me and im just so angry, frustrated and sad. I lost my baby. Part of me feels like i am betraying my baby bý wanting to get pregnant again right away. The healthcare where i live is not in its best state and i feel like i am not geting enough information about my chances of sucsessful pregnancy after ectopic. Have any of you had á sucsessful pregnancy after ectopic rupture

I’m in that position right now... I had an ectopic pregnancy that ended june 22 with removal of my left tube after it ruptured.. now 4 months later I’m ready to try again being that I feel like this is my year but I’m just so confused on how this might go being that I only have one tube(right)

I’m in that position right now... I had an ectopic pregnancy that ended june 22 with removal of my left tube after it ruptured.. now 4 months later I’m ready to try again being that I feel like this is my year but I’m just so confused on how this might go being that I only have one tube(right)

:hugs::hugs:

I’m so sorry for your loss. I hope my story fills you with a bit of hope:
I found out I was pregnant in November 2018, but 3 weeks later I had horrific pain and started bleeding. I was rushed to surgery for a ruptured ectopic and had my left tube removed. I was devastated and like you worried so much about my chances of falling pregnant again. I had a fantastic doctor who explained how to e remaining tube will move each month to pick up the egg so my chances shouldn’t be too much less than any other healthy person ttc.
I became absolutely obsessed with having a baby after my ectopic, as soon as I stopped bleeding I wanted to try straight away. Which I did. I got a faint positive in January, but the line never progressed and bloods showed my levels dropping not rising. I was devastated. I have my body a rest for the rest of January and started trying again mid February (I decided to use the sperm meets egg method) and got my bfp the beginning of March. He’s now a happy healthy 11 month old!
My plan was always to have two babies close in age, so we started ttc again in April/May. I caught the egg in July and got my bfp early August and I’m now 16 weeks pregnant with baby #2.
So and just my opinion of course because I know EXACTLY how you feel - if you can give your body a little bit of a rest even for a few weeks, it might be best. After that I’m sure you’ll be able to fall pregnant and I hope you get your bfp soon. The fact I’ve had one baby and other on the way within 2 years of my tube removal shows it’s possible. Good luck x

I never had surgery, but I had an ectopic which nearly ruptured in 2014. I went for the methotrexate instead of the surgery, so we had to wait 6 months. Dd was born 13 months after my ectopic, and is perfectly healthy. We actually got pregnant the 5th month instead of the 6th.

Yeah my friend had a ruptured tube on the left side and had it removed then got pregnant with twins but I don’t know how fall apart the two occasions happend.. so I know there’s hope..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->