TTC after having implant removed?

amberliam

Reaction score
Hi there, just wondering if anyone else is in the same position?

Me! I had my implant removed on the 17th of April last year. :)

Yep me too! I had it out on the 10th of Jan this year...
I don't think my cycles are back to normal yet, but we're still TTC as of this week
Xx

me... had my implant removed November 28th x

me had my implant -nexplanon removed on the 18th march, 6 weeks on Tuesday and still no af ive had a few nasty false bfps. My opks are not really doing anything either theres lines but they are not getting stronger but im so confused as on and off ewcm for the last couple of weeks, im glad theres a new thread for implanters ttc lol :)

I also know its normal to take time for your body to settle after removal but I had regular bleeding whilst on nexplanon and have never had issues with af even before af. I have had 3 implants before 1st was swapped 2nd I conceived 2 days after removal, and 3rd I had af within 2 days and conceived on 3rd cycle. so this one has confused me big time.

It took me 7.5 weeks for me to get my AF after removal! I was seriously thinking it would never come lol for the 4 weeks before it finally came I had horrible boob pain everyday and felt really emotional.... That's hormones for ya!

It took me 6 months for AF to return...and even then I used herbal remedies to bring it on lol.
My cycles still havent totally stabilized (a year and 2 weeks or so since I had it removed) but they're more normal now! I had 6 or 7 23 odd day cycles. Then a 20 day cycle and now 1 that looks like it will be around 40 days (I usually have a 17 day LP, and its cd23 and I got my +opk today!)

the last couple of days have been awful I am super sensitive to smells everything is making me feel sick to my stomach and im soo hormonal ie crying stressed happy hope that it means af is on her way :)

Me! I went straight back to normal afterwards, but I'd still had periods throughout having my implant in. As soon as it was out I did daily OPKs for a month to try and work out where I was in my cycle because I hadn't massively paid attention before that, and also to check I was actually ovulating.

I had my implant out 7th March had my first period 3rd April so not too bad then ovulated on 17th April, just started a new cycle and trying properly this month :)

I have been to the gp today and she has done loads of bloods u&e's liver all hormone levels lh thyroid levels full blood count etc so should have some answers at the end of the week x

https://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a519/emilynewton3399/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-05/20140501_104833_zpsku91lqxs.jpg

opk progression is it finally positive ??

I had my implanon implant removed in September 2009 and only in the past year or so have my cycles really gone back to normal. My heart, on the other hand, still hasn't and probably won't. Because of the implant, I can no longer be on any birth control (diagnosed with an arrhythmia caused by the implant in 2009)

https://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a519/emilynewton3399/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-05/20140501_104833_zpsku91lqxs.jpg

opk progression is it finally positive ??

YES :happydance: get :sex: !!! QUICK! x

https://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a519/emilynewton3399/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-05/20140501_143310_zpsxbai5tfw.jpgno denying this bad boy woohoo :) x

I had the mine in for about a year. I go that taken out and immediately got on the patch. When I stopped taking that for only a month (3 weeks wearing a patch and last week you have your AF) I had what I thought was a regular AF. I am at least hoping it was my regular since I we are trying TTC now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->