• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Wont be long now before Isadora smiles, serenity only just now starting to laugh on her own without me trying to make her lol but she only laughs at korben.

Thanks Poppy. That is really reassuring to know that my baby isn't the only one to take her time with the jolly expressions. I just keep thinking back to my son and him smiling and laughing at the expected times. I'm trying not to worry but it's only natural that I will. Lol.

Laura didn't smile until she was 8 weeks and then it was pretty hit and miss. :hugs:

I can't remember when my two smiled - i may look it up later - i'm sure it's fine Muddled. I thought Isadora was sorta smiling in one of your Facebook pics with the bunny suit on or was that a wind smiley?
Also remember that she was born 'early' as far as it goes, i mean Fin and Saf were born at 42 weeks so maybe that can make a difference? :flower:

Thanks ladies. :hugs:

Dee, you are right, she does have a windy smile in that photo. :haha: She occasionally smiles when her eyes are shut or she isn't looking at us (I assume these are windy smiles) but we haven't gotten a proper eye to eye smile yet. You are right about her being early as well. Her developmental age would be only 7 weeks. Still, Xander was 3 days early and still managed his first social smile at 6 weeks so I've been watching her for it!! :coffee:

AMU... he has only just started smiling properly in the last few days, so Isadora isn't really behind at all. It should happen very soon! And I bet it's a stunning smile too! bet in the next few days you'll be posting some smiley pics :D

Today is the first day that I've been able to make Harri smile on purpose! He went to bed last night after having some calpol to bring down his post-jab temperature (poor little baba was burning up and wouldn't stop crying when we got home :(), and when he woke up this morning he was 100% better and in a great mood! I was making silly noises this morning and he was grinning away, and then this afternoon I had to strip him because he'd been asleep for ages and I'd forgotten to change his nappy :dohh: and I was singing "you're sexy and you know it!" and he was grinning at me then too haha. I can't wait for him to start laughing now XD haha.

XxX

Aww, thanks Kaede. I really do hope she starts to smile for us soon. She looks so serious all the time. I think of it as her "We are not amused" expression. :haha:

That was a lovely story about Harri. Made me laugh about the nappy. I have done that a couple of times myself. :blush: No wonder the poor thing gets nappy rash when her dozey mum is forgetting to change her!! :dohh:

Use to think serenity wasnt a happy baby either with not smiling, dont think she was till around 4mths, now i cant shut her up :haha: Babies progress at different rates, you'll find Isadora will do something another babies wont and vice versa, but they all get there in the end :hugs:

I agree with poppy :) they all do things differently ;)

My little guy smiles all the time now.. so i agree amu she will b soon :)

I got quite upset and felt really guilty when I realised I hadn't changed him for ages lol. I'm a ninny haha. Harri does a really funny "whatchyoo talkin bout willis" face when he's in a serious mood. I'll upload it tomorrow and show you haha (it's on the pc and I'm on my phone atm), never fails to make me chuckle XD

XxX

That's hilarious Kaede. :) I often puppet Isadora saying that exact phrase. :rofl: Here is Isadora's "we are not amused" face. She wears is most of the time. :haha:
https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m559/sassifrass13/1dbb8e8e.jpg

Not amused but very cute face :) She will smile soon Muddled :)

Haha, aww! That's a cute face!

Here's Harri's "whatchyoo talking bout willis" face lol

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/5da37f95.jpg

XxX

Arrrrrr ~ all these cute pics are making me well up. Cant wait to hold my own! :happydance:. With that in mind! I have my second scan tomorrow (10 weeks) so keeping all crossed all will be ok again. Last pregnancy, baby passed away at 9+5 (was unknown untill 13 week scan) so i hope i see a little gummy bear tomorrow :baby:

Hope everyone elce is ok :thumbup: xx

Inoue I will keep my fingers crossed for you! But I'm sure everything will be fine this time :)

Just wanted to share my newest pic! I absolutely LOVE it!!! I might even get this one framed lol

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/8d513144.jpg

XxX

Thanks ladies :friends:

Deffinatly frame that Kaede ~ how adorable!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94