• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Oh Inoue, that is such wondeful news, i am trying not to :cry: here, damn hormones lol So very pleased for you. x

Lovely Isadora piccie Muddled - she has the sweetest little innocent face :)

Hah. Thanks Dee. I often look at her angelic face and think she could gr away with murder if she wanted to! :rofl:

Anyone on the Depo injection after baby? Ive been spot bleeding for 13 weeks now and its driving me nuts :cry: did forget to go for my injection last friday so having to make another appointment :dohh:

In our that's FANTASTIC news!!!!! I'm SOpleased for you :D :happydance:

Amu Isadora is one beautiful little lady! Such a cutie :D can't believe our babies will be 7 weeks tomorrow! Crazy!

Hope everyone is doing well :)

XxX

No no birth control here.. sorry no help..

Great news inoue..

and cute pics..

had bryce's 2 month appt today.. he now weighs 10lbs. 5oz... so growing.. had 3 shots.. poor baby and the oral.. now he's sleeping away..

Thanks ladies for well wishes :hugs:. Now chilling on sofa eating sugared shoe laces and gummy cola bottles as thats all i can handle! :haha:. My midwife got me booked in aswell for a 10 week scan on Monday 30th at 9.40am so pleased they havent given up on me yet :).

Hope everyone elce is doing ok :thumbup: x

Eeeek, Puppy has convinced me to get some fluffy bums ;) I'm so excited for them being delivered! haha. I hpoe they're as good as Im' expecting because they really are cute lol.

XxX

:wohoo:

So excited for you dude! Bet you stroke them! Haha

You'll need to wash them before use hun xx

I've washed the one that was delivered today and Harrison is sleeping happily in it now! and yes I did stroke it haha XD I'm surprised how quickly it dried!

XxX

Hey! Check you out Kaede, trying out the fluffy bum! :thumbup:

I'm sorry I've been so rubbish here the last couple of months. I've been completely swamped with new born stuff. Can't believe my beautiful little girl is nearly 8 weeks old now!! :shock: She's got her 8 week check and jabs on Wednesday. I am in shock that she's growing so fast. Did it seem to fly by for the rest of you ladies that have your rainbows now?? I don't remember time passing so quickly when I had Xander. :nope:

Have a photo of my little princess! :smug: I'm so proud of her...
https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m559/sassifrass13/e37d415b.jpg

I'm so excited for our next batch of preggos. :happydance: Bring on the next slew of rainbow babies!!! :yipee:

How is everyone else?

Arrrrrr ~ AMU...she's gorgeous!! :cry:

Love to see pics from the newborns, cant believe there 'weeks' old now, i remember when your tickers were mid to near 3rd tri. Crazy how the time has gone yet i feel like its dragging my way! :haha:

Lol. Thanks Inoue. It dragged for us when we were preggo too. There's nothing quite like waiting for a rainbow to arrive. The worry and anxiety are the worst and definitely slow down time. :wacko: Hang in there hun. :hugs:

Awwwww she's beautiful :cloud9: I only got a few to upto date piccy's taken yesterday.

Attachments

• photo0329.jpg
    photo0329.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 5
  • photo0326.jpg
    photo0326.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4
Isadora looks gorgeous as always, her little face is the sweetest.

Serenity looks so cute too Poppy, i love her little outfit :)

Inoue - it seems like 5 mins ago that you were 6 weeks like me now, time will pass, we just have to try to enjoy each day :hugs:

I feel :sick: LOL

Ahhh Dee you got the sickness kicking in now? I know its a good sign but its horrid :hugs:

Awww, Isadora is SO SO cute! And I absolutely adore Serenity's little outfit!

Ah, Inoue... Up to 20 weeks dragged for me lol, then I got to 30 weeks and I honestly had no idea where the time went! From about 35 weeks til Harrison was born dragged too lol, I'm very very glad I didn't go overdue! I probably would have dragged him out myself if he had :haha:

I can't believe our babies are 8 weeks old either AMU!!! It's absolutely flown over. Harrison got his first set of jabs this morning. So he hasn't been a happy chappy today. But this is from some pics I took this morning BEFORE the nurse got to him lol.

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/DSCN0120.jpg

So proud of him :cloud9:

XxX

Aww look at his little smirk :hugs: dont stay babies long do they? Serenity is so eager to get on the floor to rag korbens hair out :haha: Hope everyone is well x

Aww. Serenity is gorgeous Poppy! :cloud9: And Harri is just adorable Kaede. :cloud9: His little smile is so sweet. :cloud9:

Isadora just had her 8 week jabs today. She's a bit grizzly but not faring too badly otherwise. We haven't gotten a proper smile from her yet but are hoping it happens soon. It was the only box that wasn't ticked at her 8 week check. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->