ttc after loss with cbfm

nlz2468

Reaction score
recently bought this little device at the start of my cycle. I'm now on cd 12 its now my 3 day of highs so hoping ill get a peak soon! anyone else using cbfm? xx

me! I'm on CD15 and high today. CD13 & CD14 were peak for me so I guess I'm in the 2ww now

I love the cbfm, its so esy to use and takes the stress out of pint pointing ov. Hope you get your peak soon! x

im using one too,its my second cycle after my mc im on day 9 and surprising got a high,not usre whehter to bd or not

Hi,
Mine arrived few days ago,I'll be starting my cbfm when af next arrives. fx and good luck!

Hello :)

I am starting to use my CBFM as of tomorrow which will be cycle day 3. I had a MC in April this year and we are just starting to try properly from this month. It's very exciting, but kind of worrying too.

When I think logically, I know that its just as likely that I'll have a healthy pregnancy but you can't help but wonder whether a miscarriage will always happen. I'll never forget the moment I saw the ultrasound screen when I was supposed to be 9 weeks. I knew it wasn't right and the thought of looking at that screen again is really scary! I need to get a BFP first though, lol!

Hope everyone else is well and looking forward to lots of lovely BFP's!

x

Hi ladies.
I'm using the cbfm as well. I absolutely love it. It takes the stress away from trying to figure out the exact day I'll ovulate.

Lots and lots of sticky babydust to you all.

xoxo

well I've had my 2 peak days, so guess I have ovulated and am in the 2ww.

GL to all the fellow cbfm ladies! x

1st month using cbfm. Got my first high today!! woohoo!! I'm so excited over this, I'm cant imagine what I'll be like when I get a peak!! good luck girls!x

(edit. ignore the siggie as it is obviously wrong!!)

Just waiting for my first period since my d&c then will start using my CBFM, I love how easy it is! I did think to myself this time TTC I will try to chill out a bit more and it will happen when it happens but who am I kidding, i'd hate to think that the one night we have a rest from DTD we miss the egg!! xx

af arrived yest... so today is cd1 for me on the cbfm, bring it on! let us know when you get your bfp girls!!! xxx

i also started using the cbfm this month, i havnt ov since my mc in august and on sat i got my first high, i didnt believe it and thought my hormones are playing tricks on me but on mon and tues i got my peaks, along with pos opks and then temp rise :happydance:

so i absolutely love it, i just wish i believed the highs i got as i would have bd more. gl everyone :thumbup:

Also using the CBFM and think its great if a little greedy on the sticks sometimes!!! Had a MMC in April then had a little break in the middle now TTC with a vengence again :happydance:

abit fustrating im on cd 21 and still getting highs since cd10 thats 11 days now. dont think im ovulating well i'm begining to think that anyway... :(

Hi guys.This is the first month I've used the cbfm.
Well I'm on day 12, and I've been getting highs since day 6,the first day I poas,wtf!I had set the m button too late on day 1, so waited to day 5 to reset it for a more convenient time to fit in with work, this was following phoning the advice line..
I had m/c on 12th sept. Just thought it was a bit strange to be having a high from cd 6.. anyone similar?

its my first month on cbfm it seems great :happydance:

Any new updats with your CBM?

I bought mine in 08 used for two months then went into a rough patch in are relationship and stopped using, until we worked on each other and are goals. Anyway I concieved march 2009 lol with out using my CBM, we tried again with out the use of it and we nailed it but to both of are surpise lost the pregnancy at five weeks/two days.

Anyway I'm using mine again once AF started no Peak yet I'm waiting for it to come up this week/just loads of Highs which it said was normal for the first month as it learning your body. I just want that darn peak lol, we been bedding every other night too to increase are chances which is what we did in Aug/when I got a positive in Sept 6. Crossed fingers.

Tomorrow is CD 16 I believe come on body OVULATE lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->