TTC after M/C buddy?

lauram22

Mummy to 1 + 1 on the way
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
i recently had a mc at 7 wks, and have decided ttc again straight away...just wondering if anyone in a similar situation or just ttc needs a buddy xxxx:hugs:

Hi Laura

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. We had a mc at 5 weeks in June. We have decided not to wait - we were taking quite a casual approach anyway (I don't chart or anything) so we just thought we see what happened!

So now I'm on CD10, ready for some BDing and hoping that we get lucky this month!

MrsS x

Hi...Sorry for both of your losses. I had a missed miscarriage and found out on July 21st. I was just shy of 12 weeks, but the baby had passed around week 9. I had a D&C July 23rd and cannot have sex for 2 weeks and I am having a hard time even waiting that long to try. I have been reading mixed signals about how soon to start trying. Some say wait at least one cycle so your body has time to "re-form" the uterine lining, and some say wait 3 cycles so your body can readjust. But then I see stories of people falling pregnant before they even have another cycle and go on to carry healthy, term babies. Guess it's just a matter of luck and timing.

Hi folks, sorry for your losses too.

I'd like to buddy up please! It'll be nice to share experiences with people going through the same thing. I had a m/c in February at 9 weeks. We waited for 3/4 months before trying because DH had been on medication which we wonder if it might have been related. Once he came off that, we waited for the sperm "regeneration"! We're now on our 2nd TTC cycle. I'm about 3 dpo now.

I agree it seems to be a matter of luck and timing. Waiting to see what happens this month....

Good luck to us all! :flower:

HIya ladies. Sorry to hear of your losses.

I would love buddies =)

I MC in the beginning of June at 10wks but the doc says maybe 6-8 weeks since there never was a heart beat found at 8wks.. I did mine all natural. I didn't have to have a cleaning or anything.

I had my 1st AF on July 12th and were trying now for this cycle. I didn't want to wait either mainly due to me being 38.

I would love a TTC buddy as well....We are going to start trying just as soon as the doctor clears me for sex! I can't wait too long because of my age as well- I will be 36 in November. Hopefully I will get pregnant as quickly as I did the first time :)

hey lovely ladies, sorry to hear of your losses, if you are interested 'team angels' is a thread full of lovely lovely people ttc after m/c-your welcome to join us if you fancy?
good luck,
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"