TTC after MC info... please add your details!

The chart looks great, thanks for doing that, my details are...

Name:Lobee
Date of miscarriage:23rd October 2009
MC stage:baby measured 7 weeks 5 days, i would have been 11 weeks
Treatment (natural/d&c etc):Medically managed miscarriage (tablets)
How many days till ov:20 think i felt the ov spark today
How many days till AF: Not had one yet
How many cycles (trying) until next BFP: n/a

Sorry i cant give you much yet..

Lobee xxx

Name: nada87
Date of miscarriage: oct 18, 2009
MC stage: 5 weeks
Treatment: natural
How many days till ov: 15
How many days till AF: waiting
How many cycles (trying) until next BFP: testing soon

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AtIBz-livObDdFUyaW1WREc5bDgwbng0RVBNejg0S0E&hl=en

It is now a google spreadsheet.

Average weeks for MC is 8
Average for ovulation is 24 days
Average for next BFP is 5.5 cycles

Hope that is of some use! Keep updating me please when you all get your sticky BFPs - WHICH I KNOW WE ALL WILL SOON!!

Thanks for doing such a great job, doll!! :flower:
I think there may be a typo. I Ovulated on CD 19, not CD22. No biggie, just thought id let ya know :thumbup:

Name: emmy
Date of miscarriage: 2.07.2009
MC stage:9 weeks 6 days.
Treatment (natural/d&c etc): ???? help lol
How many days till ov: i am ovulating at the moment
How many days till AF: 15
How many cycles (trying) until next BFP: 2 cycles so far.

Chart looks good...Hopefully I'll ovulate when I'm supposed to...I'm hoping that since I wasn't too far along, I'll ovulate normally =/...I'll update you as soon as it happens.

Updated spreadsheet ready:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AtIBz-livObDdFUyaW1WREc5bDgwbng0RVBNejg0S0E&hl=en#

And good luck to all those testing today!!

Been a really naughty girl and went on facebook. Saw a few pregnant friends on there and it made me feel really sad. Why did I have to do that to myself? Going to make myself feel better by having a hot chocolate. Thanks for the spreadsheet, it is very informative. There are so many of us on there. Hugs to you all. I like the last column best. Looking forward to seeing more bfp there!!

xx

Been a really naughty girl and went on facebook. Saw a few pregnant friends on there and it made me feel really sad. Why did I have to do that to myself? Going to make myself feel better by having a hot chocolate. Thanks for the spreadsheet, it is very informative. There are so many of us on there. Hugs to you all. I like the last column best. Looking forward to seeing more bfp there!!

xx

i do that to myself too. I know it sounds odd, I have a friend who was only 2 weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy, and I find myself looking at her statuses alot. I dont know why i do that to myself either.

xx

i do that to myself too. I know it sounds odd, I have a friend who was only 2 weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy, and I find myself looking at her statuses alot. I dont know why i do that to myself either.

:nope: I do the same thing for a co-worker who was 3 weeks ahead of me...I keep looking at her profile and just feeling so horrible...It doesn't seem fair.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AtIBz-livObDdFUyaW1WREc5bDgwbng0RVBNejg0S0E&hl=en

Updated chart - have amended a few errors - sorry!

And Virginia - avoid facebook if it makes you feel bad. Lets all just try not to obsess as it isn't healthy and we'll end up going crackers before we get a BFP! I know that at my local hospital, the psychiatric ward is right next to the maternity unit - for a good reason!!

Good luck all and keep the updated stats coming! Especially the BFPs!

Hugs to all you lovely ladies. And NO more looking on facebook!

xx

Just an update for the table, I ovd day 21.....really late for me! must be the chemical preg effect!!

Know how you guys feel, mymate gave birth yesterday....when i got the text i went into total decline :-(.... Dear Santa, I dont want much, just a little bean PLEASE xxx

Updated list again.

And congrats on the ovulation beachlover! Bet I know what you did last night (and this morning!) Fingers crossed for you.

I am FED UP today. I haven't got even a sniff of a positive OPK. Boo and hiss! I didn't ov til day 24 last time, but I am sort of hoping that acupuncture will move me a few days forward this time. Who knows. The guy seems confident. My next appointment is on CD27 so if i haven't ovulated by then I will have a proper TANTRUM!!

Anyway, have a good day all, and keep updating me! Newcomers (sadly) welcomed!

Name: Swanny
Date of miscarriage: 24th September 2009
MC stage: 11 weeks (only measured 9 weeks)
Treatment (natural/d&c etc): Medically induced (oral tablets)
How many days till ov: 16
How many days till AF: 33
How many cycles (trying) until next BFP: Currently TTC after 1st AF

Name: misskat29
Date of miscarriage: 12th October 2009
MC stage: 13 wks - although baby had not grown past 6wks
Treatment (natural/d&c etc): natural
How many days till ov: think i currently am?
How many days till AF: still waiting for her to visit @ 3wks after mc
How many cycles (trying) until next BFP: TBC

Hi, didn't know how best you'd want me to update my original post from 4th Nov (pg 1) so i've done this x

Name: misskat29
Date of miscarriage: 12th October 2009
MC stage: 13 wks - although baby had not grown past 6wks
Treatment (natural/d&c etc): natural
How many days till ov: Unsure? think i ov 25 days later but only a guess from cm
How many days till AF: 35days
How many cycles (trying) until next BFP: TBC

Info required is:
Name: Melissa_M
Date of miscarriage: October 1, 2009
MC stage: 7w5d
Treatment (natural/d&c etc): Natural
How many days till ov: N/A - did not ovulate 1st cycle after MC
How many days till AF: 28 days
How many cycles (trying) until next BFP: This is my first cycle with ovulation (ov CD15)

Hi all! Please update me with any new Ov dates, AF (boo!) arrivals but most importantly the BFPs!!!

I STILL have not ovulated which is pissing me right off now!! Although OH has been doing rubbish shifts so haven't BD'd since last week anyway! Rubbish!

Hey Lamburai, its your month after the MC isnt it? I didnt ov til day 21 this month after my chemical!!!!! looking like im on a 35 day cycle now (cd31 today) boooooooo!!! I wouldnt worry, it will come, it will prob be a week late. x

I know. I didn't ov till day 24 last time but seeing as we're not trying this month (boo and hiss again!) I just want to ovulate so I know when to expect AF so I can plan when to try again!! Its driving me mental.

Did an OPK last night which was darker than the one 2 days before but still not positive. Do they gradually get darker or am I kidding myself?

yeah mine do, they kind of fade in! maybe its coming!! I remember the month after my MMC and having to wait and be good....it was so frustrating. This month after the chemical i didnt bother waiting....although hubby said hes not a machine and REFUSED to BD on my peak day (CBFM)......arse ;-) im going to have to get sneaky about my days as im sure im out this month.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->