TTC After Mirena

sil

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm just looking for some buddies TTC after Mirena. I had my Mirena removed on July 23. After removal, my first cycle was 45 days. I did ovulate (+ OPK), but I didn't have any quality CM which I usually did before I had the Mirena placed. I'm assuming the first month was so long and the CM wasn't as fertile just because my body was trying to get back on track with its hormones. I also fully weaned my breastfeeding son 2 weeks before the Mirena was removed (after 12 and a half months of breastfeeding), so that probably played into it too.

I am currently on CD3, and I forgot how awful AF is! Between my previous pregnancy, then no periods from breastfeeding for a very long time, then extermely light periods from the mirena, I think I'm driving poor DH nuts with this period (my back hurts, my front hurts, full blown migraine one day, twisty upset stomach, etc).

Anyways, I'm just rambling now. I wish all of you ladies luck and hope to be chatting with you soon. BFPs for everyone!

Hi there, I am in the same boat but a bit further behind. Had implant removed 14th of Aug then got AF or similar bleed 15th for 5 days. OV around 30th or 31st Aug according to chart and CM so now just playing waiting game until around 14th of Sep when I will test. Had a BFN on 9th of Sep but probably too early? Will see what happens. At least just want to see how long my cycles will be now, as had irregular on implant. Had some symptoms but don't want to read too much into them.

Hi! I got my mirena removed in April. My first cycle after that was 18 days. Then 26, 32, and 29. It's been really really hard to ttc when you don't have any clue how long your cycle is. Plus af has been horrible!! TMI but I have to use a pad and a tampon and change the tampon about every hour and a half.

I got an opk this month for the first time, had a faint positive on Monday morning, bd Monday night, then darker positive yesterday and bd again.

Here's hoping!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->