TTC after Mirena

MatthewAlyssa

mummy of 3 expecting no.4
Reaction score
hi all

have any of u ever had the mirena...? and if so how long did it take or have you been ttc...? was wondering of a time line as i have never had it before.

lots of baby dust to you all =)

Hey,
I'm ttc after the copper coil. That is not meant to
Mess ur cycles,but last month was not successful :-( it's my 2nd cycle.

How long did u have the coil in for?xxx

i had mine in for just over a year, i had it taken out 16/12/2010 had af 2days later that lasted 8days and af showed up yesterday morning =/ xx

I've had my coil out today, and have 4 months to regulate (or try to) before we TTC.

i told my dr that i wanted try ttc hence why i wanted my coil out and she didnt say that i had to wait to ttc =/ and ive spoke to people who have said 4-5 months 1 month or even a few weeks...? confusing stuff lol

Oh don't worry this is based on my own paranoia - I was on the pill until Nov too, so I wanted to give myself time to get to know my own cycles again before the pressure of TTC - plus DH doesn't want to run the risk of me being PG when we fly out - wants to be able to wine, dine and go [on] rides' with me...

oh i see =) well im sure u will have a wonderful time away and come back all refreshed ready to do lots of baby dancing =) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->