ttc after miscarriage and d&c

sweet angel

Reaction score
ok. so here is my story.:cry: i tried to get pregnant for 1 year exactly and i finally got my bfp in april. sad this is i started bleeding and went to the er did and ultrasound and found out that the baby passed out though my cervix was closed and there was still bits attached to my uterus. so i was scheduled for a D&C. my period came 30 days after the d&c. af is supposed to come in 4 days time. i woke this morning with my breasts tingling. it stopped 4 a while but it has started again. that never happened b4 but also around ovulation i felt terrible nausea. could my tingling breasts be due to pms or is it possible i may be pregnant. if af is due in 4 days can i take an hpt and get a reliable result now?? please help..we desperately want a baby...:baby:

If you know when you ovulated I would wait 12-14 days from that day. If you aren't sure when you ovulated I would wait until your period is late before testing. I know after I had my D&C my cycles were pretty screwy for a few months. Hope you get your BFP soon.

well i hope i am lucky enough to get pregnant soon....i dont know the exact day but i know the window for i had terrible nausea for that couple of days. good luck and best wishes to you..

well i recounted my cycle days and i was supposed to start today not tomorrow...i tested last nite but it came back negative...i am testing sunday if it doesnt come by then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->