TTC after miscarriage and stillbirth.

westie11

2 Angels & TTC
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Me and my husband having been TTC for about 9 months now. We lost our little boy at 30 weeks last May to placental abruption, and I had a miscarriage about 2 years before him. We are very newly married, we got married on the 5th of this month...a year to the day we lost our little boy, we wanted to have him involved in some way with our wedding so we thought we would have our special day on his birthday.

Well we started trying again after a few months had passed, then in October, my period didn't come, my hopes went up, but I wasn't pregnant, then I didn't have a period until the beginning of April. I had gone to the doctors a few times but until a few weeks ago they told me it was "stress". I have never been regualr but never this irregular. I had a tough year and I was stressed and a lot of other emotions!

But this time my doc sent me for a scan and some blood tests and it turns out I have PCOS. My doctor told me to get a lot of excersise and go back in two months and if that hasn't helped he can give me "special medicine" to make me ovulate.

I know PCOS is pretty common and I was wondering if some people could tell me more about it? And how long it took for them to concieve, whether they needed this medicine...he didn't tell me what it was called...and whether it helped etc.

I don't like googling things like this as it always comes back with scary answers!

Thanks for reading and sorry for the long post. xx

Hi hun!!

Im so sorry for your loss...

I dont have any answers for you but im sure someone else on here will be able to help you out!

x x

Sorry for your losses :'( and may I say what a beautiful day to have your wedding on.

I don't know if this will help as my PCOS is not very PCOS like :S
Basically I still have an AF every month, but my ovaries are polysystic and I have all the current symptoms such as easy weight gain, unwanted body hair etc... Anyhow,

I came off my Birth Control in December and fell pregnant in the February. I know each woman varies so fingers crossed for you :D

Hope this helped somewhat. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->